Fatal shooting victim identified as 44-year-old Lincolnton man
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Former Grovetown public safety chief announces run for mayor
- Aiken authorities, attorney general respond to concerns over sheriff's domestic violence policy
A man who was fatally shot on Carrie Street Sunday has been identified as 44-year-old James Marshall, of Lincolnton.
Police discovered Marshall’s body after responding to Carrie Street at D’Antignac Street around 1:15 a.m.
Few details have been released in the case. Police said the case is still in the early stages.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at (706) 821-1020.