Fatal shooting victim identified as 44-year-old Lincolnton man
More from Augusta
- Columbia County Commission OKs first reading of revamped ordinance on stormwater utility rules, credits
- Conservationists, nuclear proponents comment at Vogtle hearing
- North Augusta robotics team preps for regional competition
- Former Georgia Sen. Charles Walker says he'll be active in politics, but won't run 'at this time'
- Banks buy land in Columbia County shopping center
A man who was fatally shot on Carrie Street Sunday has been identified as 44-year-old James Marshall, of Lincolnton.
Police discovered Marshall’s body after responding to Carrie Street at D’Antignac Street around 1:15 a.m.
Few details have been released in the case. Police said the case is still in the early stages.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at (706) 821-1020.