Fatal shooting victim identified as 44-year-old Lincolnton man
A man who was fatally shot on Carrie Street Sunday has been identified as 44-year-old James Marshall, of Lincolnton.
Police discovered Marshall’s body after responding to Carrie Street at D’Antignac Street around 1:15 a.m.
Few details have been released in the case. Police said the case is still in the early stages.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at (706) 821-1020.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31