Missing doctor found dead; suspect charged
The body of a missing doctor has been found and a suspect in the case is in the Richmond County jail facing several charges, including murder.
According to a statement released this morning by the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office, Glenn Vincent Riggs II, 22, is charged with murder and robbery by force in the death of Dr. Charles Mann III, 60, a missing Barnwell, S.C. physician who often returned to a home in middle Georgia on weekends.
The body of Mann, who was reported missing Saturday, was found in Spirit Creek at Willis Foreman Road, police said.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31