High-speed chase ends in Richmond County
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- U.S. Women's National Team secures World Cup title
- City seeks to expand number of goats in detention pond program
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office dispatch center confirms a high-speed chase has ended in Richmond County.
An official told WFXG via phone that Columbia County deputies were involved in the chase as a part of a mutual aid agreement with the Harlem and Grovetown Depts. of Public Safety. The chase initiated in the Harlem area.
The chase is believed to have ended somewhere off of Gordon Highway.
Not many details are available at this time.