High-speed chase ends in Richmond County
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office dispatch center confirms a high-speed chase has ended in Richmond County.
An official told WFXG via phone that Columbia County deputies were involved in the chase as a part of a mutual aid agreement with the Harlem and Grovetown Depts. of Public Safety. The chase initiated in the Harlem area.
The chase is believed to have ended somewhere off of Gordon Highway.
Not many details are available at this time.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
A deputy is out of jail after police say he drove drunk and crashed into a state trooper. Now an internal investigation is under way. Riverdale ... Full story
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31