- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
Solesby, Spires plan to marry on anniversary of Riverwalk Augusta attack
Ashley Solesbee and Wesley Spires are ready to put the past behind them, and they say they’ve found the perfect way to do so. They’ll get married May 3, exactly one year after they were attacked on Riverwalk Augusta while on their first date.
“The way Wesley put it, ‘It turns a bad day into something wonderful,’ ” Solesbee said.
Spires said he decided to pop the question Jan. 4 while the couple vacationed with friends in Gatlinburg, Tenn. He proposed as the couple rode a sky lift to the top of a mountain.