Barbara Lafleur: arrested after strolling through lumber store... in the nude
More from The Crime Scene
- Teacher Amber Anderson, 27, caught two years after having sexual relationship with 15-year-old student apologizes for 'taking his innocence'
- Married Mormon sixth grade teacher, 27, Kenne Worthen had 'started sexual relationship with his student, 12,
- Female math teacher Kaitlyn Granado, 24, arrested for 'having sex with student in her car'
- Woman in online relationship with ‘boyfriend’ for 2 years bashes him in head with bat at first meeting
- Teacher Jennifer Rexroat accused of soliciting 15-year-old student ‘to engage in oral sex’
Barbara Lafleur, of Saratoga Springs, New York, shocked customers as she traipsed through the aisles and told an employee to 'have a good day' and asked for the time on Tuesday. LaFleur has brushed off the incident, however, insisting it is her right to walk freely in the nude as a form of 'expression'.