Barbara Lafleur: arrested after strolling through lumber store... in the nude
More from The Crime Scene
- Footage of LA police shooting a homeless man dead on the street posted to Facebook
- Alabama girl Kierra’onna Rice, 14, shot dead during fight with other teens sparked by Facebook feud
- America’s Next Top Model contestant Mirjana Puhar killed in triple murder
- Retired police officer Glen Hochman 'shoots dead his two teen daughters and then himself' at their upstate NY home while his wife is out shopping
- Power Rangers star Ricardo Medina arrested after roommate is found stabbed to death
Barbara Lafleur, of Saratoga Springs, New York, shocked customers as she traipsed through the aisles and told an employee to 'have a good day' and asked for the time on Tuesday. LaFleur has brushed off the incident, however, insisting it is her right to walk freely in the nude as a form of 'expression'.