Barbara Lafleur: arrested after strolling through lumber store... in the nude
More from The Crime Scene
- Science teacher Kayla Mooney, 24, 'gave male student alcohol and had sex with him'
- Uber driver Gerald Montgomery ‘tried to break into home of passenger he took to airport’
- Man who won $500 on lottery ticket shot dead his girlfriend and then himself after she demanded half his winnings
- D.C woman Betty Threatt who put cat in microwave admits pouring boiling water over her disabled son
- Oil heir Andrew Getty found dead in Los Angeles mansion with ‘traumatic rectal injury’
Barbara Lafleur, of Saratoga Springs, New York, shocked customers as she traipsed through the aisles and told an employee to 'have a good day' and asked for the time on Tuesday. LaFleur has brushed off the incident, however, insisting it is her right to walk freely in the nude as a form of 'expression'.