Barbara Lafleur: arrested after strolling through lumber store... in the nude
More from The Crime Scene
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
- Cop Patrick Quinn Charged Over Foot-Sniffing Allegations
- West Virginia man Jonnie Boggess arrested after having 'gentle sexual intercourse' with his pet dog
- Indiana man shoots dead neighbor, 13, after he found teen laughing at him
Barbara Lafleur, of Saratoga Springs, New York, shocked customers as she traipsed through the aisles and told an employee to 'have a good day' and asked for the time on Tuesday. LaFleur has brushed off the incident, however, insisting it is her right to walk freely in the nude as a form of 'expression'.