Barbara Lafleur: arrested after strolling through lumber store... in the nude
More from The Crime Scene
- Two people shot dead in murder-suicide at Manhattan Home Depot
- Jonathon Walker Murders: Three shot dead at family home in Queens, New York
- Former volunteer firefighter John P. Corcoran charged with sexually abusing 14 children
- Oklahoma teacher Daresa Poe admits to having sex with student in teachers’ lounge
- Man accused of robbing co-worker at gunpoint and showing up to work
Barbara Lafleur, of Saratoga Springs, New York, shocked customers as she traipsed through the aisles and told an employee to 'have a good day' and asked for the time on Tuesday. LaFleur has brushed off the incident, however, insisting it is her right to walk freely in the nude as a form of 'expression'.