Nancy Michelle Mendoza Moreno: Lured businessmen to honey trap so Mexican cartels could kidnap them and hold them to ransom'
A young woman is on trial in San Diego accused of luring wealthy businessmen into a honey trap so they could be kidnapped and held to ransom by Mexican drug cartel members.
Nancy Michelle Mendoza Moreno, 22, was arrested last August in Mexico and extradited to San Diego to face charges in the 2007 case. She was just 19 at the time.
She is accused of befriending and flirting with a number of high-profile men with the sole purpose of making them more vulnerable and easier to attack.
Nancy Michelle Mendoza Moreno, 22, was arrested last August in Mexico and extradited to San Diego to face charges in the 2007 case. She was just 19 at the time of the alleged honey traps
Jailed: Juan Francisco Estrada-Gonzalez, left, and Jorge Rojas Lopez, right, were convicted on kidnapping and ransom charges and sentenced to life in prison without parole
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- True love or just a Green Card? Season two of 90 Day Fiancé follows six Americans as they prepare to marry the foreign spouses they hardly know
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31