NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Female math teacher Kaitlyn Granado, 24, arrested for 'having sex with student in her car'
- Woman in online relationship with ‘boyfriend’ for 2 years bashes him in head with bat at first meeting
- Teacher Jennifer Rexroat accused of soliciting 15-year-old student ‘to engage in oral sex’
- Female school worker Diane Blankenship charged after 'having sex with 14-year-old boy in the backseat of her'
- South Carolina teacher Kimberly Macemore pleads guilty to sexual relations with male students
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.