NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Nevada Father Christopher Sena 'made his own children have sex with family dog'
- Military veteran gunman Bradley Stone on the loose after 'shooting dead five people in domestic dispute' outside Philadelphia
- Sylvia Majewska allegedly slit disabled son’s throat and killed his baby daughter
- Mississippi cheerleader Jessica Chambers found on fire next to her burning car
- Pennsylvania man Gregory Graf ‘killed stepdaughter and filmed himself having sex with corpse’
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.