NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
- Cop Patrick Quinn Charged Over Foot-Sniffing Allegations
- West Virginia man Jonnie Boggess arrested after having 'gentle sexual intercourse' with his pet dog
- Indiana man shoots dead neighbor, 13, after he found teen laughing at him
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.