NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Muslim substitute teacher Linda Hardan charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old male student in the back of her car
- Vermont woman Robin O’Neill kills boyfriend and his son after calling off their engagement
- 101-year-old woman raped in her home by robber, just because he saw her in bed
- Babysitter Marybeth Rataic accused of having sex with couple's 10-year-old son while minding him
- Kansas woman in critical condition after being beaten, raped and set on fire
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.