NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Body in the barrel accused killer Christopher McNatt makes court appearance in California
- Milwaukee man Darrick Guider accused of raping and impregnating a ten-year-old girl
- Taacher who made high-school teens take turns pleads guilty to sex assault
- Ancestry.com co-founder Daniel Taggart, 50, charged with 'sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl
- Ohio mom April Corcoran trafficked daughter, 11, to drug dealer in sex/heroin exchange
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.