NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Footage of LA police shooting a homeless man dead on the street posted to Facebook
- Alabama girl Kierra’onna Rice, 14, shot dead during fight with other teens sparked by Facebook feud
- America’s Next Top Model contestant Mirjana Puhar killed in triple murder
- Retired police officer Glen Hochman 'shoots dead his two teen daughters and then himself' at their upstate NY home while his wife is out shopping
- Power Rangers star Ricardo Medina arrested after roommate is found stabbed to death
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.