NY Woman Sarah Boucher charged with raping 12-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- California man Matthew Warner accused of sexually assaulting and murdering his 19-day-old daughter
- Married theater teacher Stephanie McCrea, 35, 'had sex with a student at her high school'
- Christina Booth says she slashed throats of her three children 'to stop them crying'
- Two people shot dead in murder-suicide at Manhattan Home Depot
- Jonathon Walker Murders: Three shot dead at family home in Queens, New York
A 21-year-old woman is to appear in court charged with raping a 12-year-old boy.
Sarah Boucher was being held in jail after being hit with numerous charges following her alleged relationship with the underage boy.
Detectives with the Ulster County Family Against Violence Unit arrested Boucher at her home in Saugerties, New York.
Boucher appeared before a judge at the Ulster Town Justice Court and was remanded to Ulster County jail.
She is due to appear in court on Tuesday where she will faces charges of first degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
She is currently being held at the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or a $20,000 bond.