Female customers attack Red Lobster waitress for 'filling up their water glasses too regularly'
More from The Crime Scene
- Burglary suspect Roy Pilkington falls through attic floor
- Oklahoma woman Hannah Secondi accused of leaving child in hot car while she shopped at Walmart
- Nevada woman Jennifer Mustachia 'threatened to feed dead man's body to disabled sister during torture'
- Missouri man Kyle Webb killed his dad by lying on his head to 'prove a point'
- Former teacher Erin Agren ‘killed husband, toddler, then shot self’
Three women have been charged with assault after a restaurant waitress was attacked for filling up water glasses too often.
Sharrell Evans, 21, Britley Green, 22, and Geneen Green, 44, are accused of striking the waitress with their hands and a menu at Red Lobster in Fairview Heights, Illinois, on Friday.
They were held by restaurant employees until police arrived and arrested them.
According to a witness, the attack was sparked when the women became irritated that the waitress was filling up their water glasses too often.
She refused medical treatment from an ambulance crew.
Bail for each of the three women, who have been charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place, has been set at $50,000.
They remain in police custody until their arraignment, reports CBS St Louis.