Female customers attack Red Lobster waitress for 'filling up their water glasses too regularly'
More from The Crime Scene
- Mass shooting at Charleston church in South Carolina leaves 9 dead
- Texas dad Anthony Powell charged with murdering son over ‘lack of progress’ in potty training
- Apartment where the walls started oozing BLOOD leads to the discovery of dead neighbor upstairs
- Pregnant 14-year-old beaten by own family members to induce abortion
- Dispute over last rib at a barbecue 'leads to fork in the eye'
Three women have been charged with assault after a restaurant waitress was attacked for filling up water glasses too often.
Sharrell Evans, 21, Britley Green, 22, and Geneen Green, 44, are accused of striking the waitress with their hands and a menu at Red Lobster in Fairview Heights, Illinois, on Friday.
They were held by restaurant employees until police arrived and arrested them.
According to a witness, the attack was sparked when the women became irritated that the waitress was filling up their water glasses too often.
She refused medical treatment from an ambulance crew.
Bail for each of the three women, who have been charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place, has been set at $50,000.
They remain in police custody until their arraignment, reports CBS St Louis.