Female customers attack Red Lobster waitress for 'filling up their water glasses too regularly'
More from The Crime Scene
- Footage of LA police shooting a homeless man dead on the street posted to Facebook
- Alabama girl Kierra’onna Rice, 14, shot dead during fight with other teens sparked by Facebook feud
- America’s Next Top Model contestant Mirjana Puhar killed in triple murder
- Retired police officer Glen Hochman 'shoots dead his two teen daughters and then himself' at their upstate NY home while his wife is out shopping
- Power Rangers star Ricardo Medina arrested after roommate is found stabbed to death
Three women have been charged with assault after a restaurant waitress was attacked for filling up water glasses too often.
Sharrell Evans, 21, Britley Green, 22, and Geneen Green, 44, are accused of striking the waitress with their hands and a menu at Red Lobster in Fairview Heights, Illinois, on Friday.
They were held by restaurant employees until police arrived and arrested them.
According to a witness, the attack was sparked when the women became irritated that the waitress was filling up their water glasses too often.
She refused medical treatment from an ambulance crew.
Bail for each of the three women, who have been charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place, has been set at $50,000.
They remain in police custody until their arraignment, reports CBS St Louis.