Female customers attack Red Lobster waitress for 'filling up their water glasses too regularly'
Three women have been charged with assault after a restaurant waitress was attacked for filling up water glasses too often.
Sharrell Evans, 21, Britley Green, 22, and Geneen Green, 44, are accused of striking the waitress with their hands and a menu at Red Lobster in Fairview Heights, Illinois, on Friday.
They were held by restaurant employees until police arrived and arrested them.
According to a witness, the attack was sparked when the women became irritated that the waitress was filling up their water glasses too often.
She refused medical treatment from an ambulance crew.
Bail for each of the three women, who have been charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place, has been set at $50,000.
They remain in police custody until their arraignment, reports CBS St Louis.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Oregon woman has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31