Michelle Freeman: Police arrest husband and wife after nation-wide 'Jane Doe' child pornography manhunt
More from The Crime Scene
- Nevada Father Christopher Sena 'made his own children have sex with family dog'
- Military veteran gunman Bradley Stone on the loose after 'shooting dead five people in domestic dispute' outside Philadelphia
- Sylvia Majewska allegedly slit disabled son’s throat and killed his baby daughter
- Mississippi cheerleader Jessica Chambers found on fire next to her burning car
- Pennsylvania man Gregory Graf ‘killed stepdaughter and filmed himself having sex with corpse’
A nationwide manhunt for a child pornographer has ended with the arrest of a husband and wife accused of filming and molesting their daughters aged six and nine for swapping online.
Michael Serapis Freeman, 39, and Michelle Lee Freeman, 40, surrendered to police at their home in Salem, Oregon this week after learning an acquaintance had identified Michelle from a photo circulated by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement last month.
Previously only identified as 'Jane Doe,' Michelle Freeman's picture was extracted from video and photos allegedly showing her victimizing the two girls, Homeland Security Investigators said.