Michelle Freeman: Police arrest husband and wife after nation-wide 'Jane Doe' child pornography manhunt
More from The Crime Scene
- Photo posted on Facebook leads to mother Alexis Breeden’s arrest
- North Carolina teacher Elizabeth Brown accused of inappropriate relationship with student
- Florida man Bryan Santana allegedly killed his house-mate, had sex with her dead body then had a haircut
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
A nationwide manhunt for a child pornographer has ended with the arrest of a husband and wife accused of filming and molesting their daughters aged six and nine for swapping online.
Michael Serapis Freeman, 39, and Michelle Lee Freeman, 40, surrendered to police at their home in Salem, Oregon this week after learning an acquaintance had identified Michelle from a photo circulated by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement last month.
Previously only identified as 'Jane Doe,' Michelle Freeman's picture was extracted from video and photos allegedly showing her victimizing the two girls, Homeland Security Investigators said.