Michelle Freeman: Police arrest husband and wife after nation-wide 'Jane Doe' child pornography manhunt
More from The Crime Scene
- Muslim substitute teacher Linda Hardan charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old male student in the back of her car
- Vermont woman Robin O’Neill kills boyfriend and his son after calling off their engagement
- 101-year-old woman raped in her home by robber, just because he saw her in bed
- Babysitter Marybeth Rataic accused of having sex with couple's 10-year-old son while minding him
- Kansas woman in critical condition after being beaten, raped and set on fire
A nationwide manhunt for a child pornographer has ended with the arrest of a husband and wife accused of filming and molesting their daughters aged six and nine for swapping online.
Michael Serapis Freeman, 39, and Michelle Lee Freeman, 40, surrendered to police at their home in Salem, Oregon this week after learning an acquaintance had identified Michelle from a photo circulated by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement last month.
Previously only identified as 'Jane Doe,' Michelle Freeman's picture was extracted from video and photos allegedly showing her victimizing the two girls, Homeland Security Investigators said.