NJ man awakened when angry girlfriend Linda Mendez bites his scrotum, cops say
More from The Crime Scene
- Muslim substitute teacher Linda Hardan charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old male student in the back of her car
- Vermont woman Robin O’Neill kills boyfriend and his son after calling off their engagement
- 101-year-old woman raped in her home by robber, just because he saw her in bed
- Babysitter Marybeth Rataic accused of having sex with couple's 10-year-old son while minding him
- Kansas woman in critical condition after being beaten, raped and set on fire
One man has discovered first hand the old adage that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - when his girlfriend woke him up in bed after an argument by biting straight through his scrotum.
Tearing through the skin with her vicious bite, Linda Mendez, 40, was aggrieved after her 46-year-old unnamed boyfriend went to sleep before she had finished arguing with him.
Walking to their bedroom at around 11.30 p.m. on Thursday, Mendez is said to have woken her sleeping partner by biting his scrotum and neck causing serious bleeding.
Both attended Jersey City Medical Center later that night where Mendez was arrested and later charged with aggravated assault and domestic violence despite her boyfriend declining to press charges.
Her bail has been set at $35,000.
It is not known the level of injury she inflicted on her unfortunate boyfriend.
This attack bears similarities with the case of Christina Reber, 43, who bit her former partners scrotum clean off following an argument.
Christina Reber, 43, marched into her former partner’s home and grabbed hold of his genitalia and squeezed ‘as hard as she could’, it has been claimed.
The victim, 57, was left with a long and wide tear to his scrotum following the attack in Muncie, Indiana.
The man had ended their eight-month relationship just days before she allegedly carried out the attack, The Smoking Gun reported.
Reber, 43, was arrested on suspicion of several offences following the incident last Friday.
She was released from prison yesterday after providing a $10,000 bond.
She has been charged with two felonies - aggravated battery and illegally entering the property. She is also accused of domestic battery.
The traumatised victim had such bad swelling he was unable to walk and has been off work