Florida woman Jillian Martone 'attacks man with kitchen knife after first date for refusing to be her boyfriend'
A Florida woman viciously attacked a man after their first date because he wouldn't call himself her boyfriend, according to authorities.
Thirty-five-year-old Jillian Leigh Martone of Delray Beach allegedly punched her date in the face, threatened him with a kitchen knife and smashed his apartment window with a pair of rocks, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported.
The alleged victim, 39-year-old Efren Molina, told police that he met Martone for the first time last week and they arranged to go on a date.
Molina picked her up Tuesday and they went out for food and drinks together. After the meal, they returned to Molina's apartment in Boca Raton, 'where they stayed for several hours,' according to the police report.
At some point, they got into an argument over whether they were in a relationship. Martone allegedly made a comment about being Molina's girlfriend and Molina objected, saying he didn't agree with that title.
'Martone became enraged,' police said, according to the Sun Sentinel. Molina told Martone to leave and that's when she reportedly attacked him.
Molina shouted for help and his roommate responded by rushing to the living room. The roommate got there just in time to see Molina wrestling a kitchen knife out of Martone's hands.
Molina then forcibly removed Martone from the second-floor apartment -- dragging her down the stairs and out the door -- and called police.
When authorities arrived, they found Martone crying outside Molina's apartment beside a pair of large rocks, which she had allegedly used to break a window to the apartment after she was thrown out.
She told police she had been in an argument with a man in the building.
Arrested: Police say Martone became violent after her date refused to call himself her boyfriend
Authorities knocked on the door of the apartment and Molina answered, welcoming them inside. Molina's hand was bleeding and there was a trail of blood down the stairwell wall leading from the second floor to the first floor and out the door.
Police arrested Martone and stated in their report: 'It was apparent that Martone was the aggressor.'
This wasn't Martone's first arrest.
She was booked at Palm Beach County jail on March 12, 2011 on charges of a DUI and posession of a 'harmful drug' without a prescription.
Three months earlier, she has been arrested on charges of drunken disorderly conduct and causing a public disturbance, according to booking records.
- British girl caught having sex in Virgin aeroplane toilets as her PARENTS sat nearby
- Student posted 'revenge porn' nude pics of his ex-girlfriend because she 'gave evidence to cops about a burglary he was involved in'
- Police launch all-out search for amorous couple filmed having sex on public fountain in Russia
- Pizza delivery man 'caught on hidden camera having sex with family dog'
- A model fan! Belgian teen lands L'Oreal contract after being photographed at World Cup game
- English teacher, 34, arrested for having sex with 17-year-old student seven times
- Girl, 15, tries to commit suicide after naked picture of her is posted online
- Sex maniac doctor who used medical images as porn, sent naked selfies to patient ... and sexted DURING C-sections
- Born into brothels: Behind the scenes of Kolkata's notorious red-light district where thousands of girls are forced into sex work
- First marathon runner crosses finish line
- Loving Family: Man 'had sex with his sister-in-law so that she could get pregnant rather than getting IVF treatments'
- Georgia Governor Nathan Deal finally takes responsibility for winter weather chaos
- Sleeping man picture goes viral
- Russian cosmonauts take Olympic torch on first historic spacewalk outside space station
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- Mike Tyson opens up about bankruptcy, how much sex he got in jail and how he told his ex-wife he had AIDS
- LANCE ARMSTRONG WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Drugs cheat meets his accuser Emma O'Reilly
- The 12 major travel destinations you can skip
- Feds post food allergy guidelines for schools
- 400-meter asteroid sighted may 'blow up the earth' in 2032
- Second extortion attempt on Hong Kong set of 'Transformers 4: Age of Extinction'
- Camel visits Columbus for Hump Day!
- Georgia Southern takes aim at new shooting sports center
- The adjustable airline seats that widen according to your size (and how much you're willing to pay)
- Virus holds computer files ransom
- Slain LAX TSA officer remembered as a family man
- Typhoon Haiyan wreaks havoc as death toll rises in Philippines
- Sorry Charlie's facade inspection to take place Friday
- Free swastika tattoos aim to 'reclaim' Nazi symbol's original Buddhist meaning of peace and love
- Be There: Motivating high school students to continue their education
- It's Bob Baaa-ley! Marley the sheep sports amazing dreadlocks (and her trainer can't keep him off the grass)
- Mother Shannon Dodson 'drowned son then set body on fire'
- King Edward VIII dropped F-bomb at having to miss rendezvous with lover
- Is organic food really better?
- Georgia company expands recall of pet treats
- GA police use tiny serial numbers to track goods
- Medical crew killed in helicopter crash on way to pick up sick child
- Squirrel invasion sweeping Georgia
- The Facebook photo of a high school basketball coach Laraine Cook being groped by her fiance that got her fired
- Robert Felix Gonzales charged with prostituting teen runaway on Craigslist in exchange for meth and cash
- The scents of success? Meet the twin sisters who help control where you spend your money - all through the power of smell
- Typhoon slams Philippines; high death toll feared
- Married leader of controversial Quiverfull movement which promotes family values resigns after having an affair
- AU safety experts urge community to watch out for date rape drugs
- 9th annual Wounded Warrior & Wheelchair Hunt
- Negotiators report little progress in budget talks
- Residents near Ga. base warned of weapons training
- SCAD students recreate Cinderella's Carriage
- Hero Nebraska veteran plunged into Chinese river to save drowning woman
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|