Girlfriend Raquel Gonzalez ‘beat up her boyfriend after bad sex left her unsatisfied’
More from The Crime Scene
- Sex offender James Horn Jr on the run after 'locking his girlfriend in a box for four months'
- North Carolina teaching assistant Rebecca Ann Morgan fired after alleged sexual behavior with 17-year-old girl
- Shelter worker Ann Charle gunned down by ex-resident after escaping rape
- Ohio State marching band instructor Stewart Kitchen is charged with 'raping and kidnapping' student
- Teacher Amber Anderson, 27, caught two years after having sexual relationship with 15-year-old student apologizes for 'taking his innocence'
A 24-year-old woman was arrested yesterday for attacking her boyfriend after he climaxed and she did not, a police report alleges.
Raquel Gonzalez lives in Bradenton, Florida with her boyfriend, Esric Davis, 30. Apparently, the two were engaged in intercourse.
When he finished and she did not, Gonzalez allegedly started punching and scratching him around the nose and eyes.
The violent post-coital attack allegedly occurred after Davis reached orgasm, but Gonzalez did not.
Apparently outraged, she then ‘began hitting and scratching (Davis), causing scratches near his eyes and nose,’ the police report read.
She was arrested yesterday afternoon and charged with felony domestic battery, and remains in the Manatee County jail.
Her bail has not yet been set.
Post-coital attack: Gonzalez lives in this Bradenton, Florida home with her 30-year-old boyfriend, Esric Davis
The angry lover told officers at the scene that Davis was not the only one with scratches, telling them that Davis had nicked her in a desperate attempt to restrain her.
She refused to say anything further after she was read her Miranda rights, the police report said, describing her as ‘belligerent and uncooperative.’
The police report said that alcohol could have been a factor in the alleged attack.