Girlfriend Raquel Gonzalez ‘beat up her boyfriend after bad sex left her unsatisfied’
More from The Crime Scene
- Oklahoma woman Hannah Secondi accused of leaving child in hot car while she shopped at Walmart
- Nevada woman Jennifer Mustachia 'threatened to feed dead man's body to disabled sister during torture'
- Missouri man Kyle Webb killed his dad by lying on his head to 'prove a point'
- Former teacher Erin Agren ‘killed husband, toddler, then shot self’
- Coach of girls high school soccer team Rebecca Noonan, 31, charged with having sex with a 13-year-old boy in his bedroom
A 24-year-old woman was arrested yesterday for attacking her boyfriend after he climaxed and she did not, a police report alleges.
Raquel Gonzalez lives in Bradenton, Florida with her boyfriend, Esric Davis, 30. Apparently, the two were engaged in intercourse.
When he finished and she did not, Gonzalez allegedly started punching and scratching him around the nose and eyes.
The violent post-coital attack allegedly occurred after Davis reached orgasm, but Gonzalez did not.
Apparently outraged, she then ‘began hitting and scratching (Davis), causing scratches near his eyes and nose,’ the police report read.
She was arrested yesterday afternoon and charged with felony domestic battery, and remains in the Manatee County jail.
Her bail has not yet been set.
Post-coital attack: Gonzalez lives in this Bradenton, Florida home with her 30-year-old boyfriend, Esric Davis
The angry lover told officers at the scene that Davis was not the only one with scratches, telling them that Davis had nicked her in a desperate attempt to restrain her.
She refused to say anything further after she was read her Miranda rights, the police report said, describing her as ‘belligerent and uncooperative.’
The police report said that alcohol could have been a factor in the alleged attack.