Girlfriend Raquel Gonzalez ‘beat up her boyfriend after bad sex left her unsatisfied’
More from The Crime Scene
- NY Cheerleader coach Christina Jewell-Belluccio faces felony rape charge
- Footage of LA police shooting a homeless man dead on the street posted to Facebook
- Alabama girl Kierra’onna Rice, 14, shot dead during fight with other teens sparked by Facebook feud
- America’s Next Top Model contestant Mirjana Puhar killed in triple murder
- Retired police officer Glen Hochman 'shoots dead his two teen daughters and then himself' at their upstate NY home while his wife is out shopping
A 24-year-old woman was arrested yesterday for attacking her boyfriend after he climaxed and she did not, a police report alleges.
Raquel Gonzalez lives in Bradenton, Florida with her boyfriend, Esric Davis, 30. Apparently, the two were engaged in intercourse.
When he finished and she did not, Gonzalez allegedly started punching and scratching him around the nose and eyes.
The violent post-coital attack allegedly occurred after Davis reached orgasm, but Gonzalez did not.
Apparently outraged, she then ‘began hitting and scratching (Davis), causing scratches near his eyes and nose,’ the police report read.
She was arrested yesterday afternoon and charged with felony domestic battery, and remains in the Manatee County jail.
Her bail has not yet been set.
Post-coital attack: Gonzalez lives in this Bradenton, Florida home with her 30-year-old boyfriend, Esric Davis
The angry lover told officers at the scene that Davis was not the only one with scratches, telling them that Davis had nicked her in a desperate attempt to restrain her.
She refused to say anything further after she was read her Miranda rights, the police report said, describing her as ‘belligerent and uncooperative.’
The police report said that alcohol could have been a factor in the alleged attack.