Donna Lange, 51, 'smothers boyfriend to death with breasts during drunken row in caravan'
More from The Crime Scene
- Nevada Father Christopher Sena 'made his own children have sex with family dog'
- Military veteran gunman Bradley Stone on the loose after 'shooting dead five people in domestic dispute' outside Philadelphia
- Sylvia Majewska allegedly slit disabled son’s throat and killed his baby daughter
- Mississippi cheerleader Jessica Chambers found on fire next to her burning car
- Pennsylvania man Gregory Graf ‘killed stepdaughter and filmed himself having sex with corpse’
A WOMAN is to face manslaughter charges after allegedly suffocating her boyfriend with her BOOBS.
Donna Lange is reported to have smothered the fella using her assets during a drunken bust-up at their mobile home in Everett, Washington, US.
Witnesses told police they had heard the couple arguing on two occasions that evening, with 190lbs Donna throwing her partner to the floor during one incident.
They claim Donna, 51, then climbed on to him as he begged her to get off before laying on the victim with “her chest on his face."
At 5ft 7in, the victim stood an inch taller than Donna, but at around 175lbs, he was 15lbs lighter than his alleged killer.
One witness told police that the victim may have had a heart condition, but another claimed: ”She smothered him to death.”
When police arrived at the couple's home at the Airport Inn Trailer Park, they found paramedics performing CPR on the 51-year-old man.
The victim was later pronounced dead at the Swedish Medical Centre, Washington .
Police said Donna was with a man and two other women at the scene, and that all were heavily intoxicated.
Cops added that Lang had a recent injury to her face and claimed she did not know how the death occurred.
An officer later photographed what appeared to hair the same colour as Lange's, clutched in the corpse's hand.
Lange is to be charged with second-degree manslaughter.