New Mexico pastor Gregory Griego, woman, two girls and a boy shot dead during Saturday night shooting spree
More from The Crime Scene
- Vermont woman Robin O’Neill kills boyfriend and his son after calling off their engagement
- 101-year-old woman raped in her home by robber, just because he saw her in bed
- Babysitter Marybeth Rataic accused of having sex with couple's 10-year-old son while minding him
- Kansas woman in critical condition after being beaten, raped and set on fire
- Female special education teacher Shauna Sims, 35, accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy
A 15-year-old boy is accused of using an assault rifle to kill his pastor father and other family members in their home last night, police have said.
The suspect, who was identified as Nehemiah Griego, was arrested shortly after the shooting at the Albuquerque, New Mexico, home.
Inside, police found the five victims - a man, woman, two girls and a boy - who were each shot multiple times.
One of the victims was identified as Gregory Griego, the alleged shooter's father and a former pastor at the Calvary Albuquerque church.
The church confirmed Mr Griego's death to MailOnline on Sunday.
Investigators also were seeking to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle.
Suspected shooter: Nehemiah Griego, 15, was said to regularly wear military camouflage gear around the neighborhood
'Quiet': Nehemiah was not registered with the school district so he was thought to be home schooled
The juvenile suspect was charged this morning with two counts of murder, and three counts of child abuse resulting in death, according to the station.
Each victim was shot multiple times, authorities said.
The shooting comes just over a month after gunman Adam Lanza slaughtered 20 schoolchildren and seven women - including his own mother - in Newtown, Connecticut.
Location: The bodies were found at a home on Long Lane Southwest in South Valley, New Mexico