Tennessee woman Hannah Steiner, 18, 'raped 13-year-old boy in church after Sunday school service'
More from The Crime Scene
- Indiana woman Purvi Patel who said she had a miscarriage is jailed for murdering unborn baby
- Rape victim filmed probation officer Zachary Thomas Bailey raping her so police would believe her
- Body in the barrel accused killer Christopher McNatt makes court appearance in California
- Milwaukee man Darrick Guider accused of raping and impregnating a ten-year-old girl
- Teacher who made high-school teens take turns pleads guilty to sex assault
An 18-year-old woman has been accused of raping a 13-year-old boy inside a church.
Hannah Steiner is alleged to have forced the teen to have sex when he asked her to stop after they began touching each other.
Police said the alleged rape took place after a Sunday school meeting and before the worship service at the Skyline Church of Christ in Jackson, Tennessee.
Scroll down for video
Steiner and the teen are alleged to have been touching each other when the boy said things had gone far enough and he wanted to stop.
According to an arrest report the teen tried to stop, but Steiner forced him to have sex.
The alleged rape took place in a room at the church.
After being arrested Steiner, a high school student, allegedly told police she had consensual sex with the boy.
Steiner, from Jackson, was charged with rape and two counts of statutory rape.
She was released on $5,000 bond and a preliminary hearing was set for March 7th.