Tennessee woman Hannah Steiner, 18, 'raped 13-year-old boy in church after Sunday school service'
More from The Crime Scene
- Baby tossed from Bronx apartment: Jennifer Berry charged with murder
- Arkansas mom Stephanie Hernandez found shot dead after taking Snapchat selfie with gun pointed at her
- Florida preschool teacher Heather Phillips, 40, forced her daughter's 15-year-old boyfriend to have sex with her
- New Hampshire mom Kaitlin Paquette Mother charged with murder after 'fatally bashing her 21-month-old daughter in the head'
- Oregon mom Dianne Davidoff accused of shooting teen in the back as they packed up their house because of money problems
An 18-year-old woman has been accused of raping a 13-year-old boy inside a church.
Hannah Steiner is alleged to have forced the teen to have sex when he asked her to stop after they began touching each other.
Police said the alleged rape took place after a Sunday school meeting and before the worship service at the Skyline Church of Christ in Jackson, Tennessee.
Scroll down for video
Steiner and the teen are alleged to have been touching each other when the boy said things had gone far enough and he wanted to stop.
According to an arrest report the teen tried to stop, but Steiner forced him to have sex.
The alleged rape took place in a room at the church.
After being arrested Steiner, a high school student, allegedly told police she had consensual sex with the boy.
Steiner, from Jackson, was charged with rape and two counts of statutory rape.
She was released on $5,000 bond and a preliminary hearing was set for March 7th.