DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- Florida man Bryan Santana allegedly killed his house-mate, had sex with her dead body then had a haircut
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
- Cop Patrick Quinn Charged Over Foot-Sniffing Allegations
- West Virginia man Jonnie Boggess arrested after having 'gentle sexual intercourse' with his pet dog
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)