DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- California man Matthew Warner accused of sexually assaulting and murdering his 19-day-old daughter
- Married theater teacher Stephanie McCrea, 35, 'had sex with a student at her high school'
- Christina Booth says she slashed throats of her three children 'to stop them crying'
- Two people shot dead in murder-suicide at Manhattan Home Depot
- Jonathon Walker Murders: Three shot dead at family home in Queens, New York
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)