DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- Baby tossed from Bronx apartment: Jennifer Berry charged with murder
- Arkansas mom Stephanie Hernandez found shot dead after taking Snapchat selfie with gun pointed at her
- Florida preschool teacher Heather Phillips, 40, forced her daughter's 15-year-old boyfriend to have sex with her
- New Hampshire mom Kaitlin Paquette Mother charged with murder after 'fatally bashing her 21-month-old daughter in the head'
- Oregon mom Dianne Davidoff accused of shooting teen in the back as they packed up their house because of money problems
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)