DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- Teacher Amber Anderson, 27, caught two years after having sexual relationship with 15-year-old student apologizes for 'taking his innocence'
- Married Mormon sixth grade teacher, 27, Kenne Worthen had 'started sexual relationship with his student, 12,
- Female math teacher Kaitlyn Granado, 24, arrested for 'having sex with student in her car'
- Woman in online relationship with ‘boyfriend’ for 2 years bashes him in head with bat at first meeting
- Teacher Jennifer Rexroat accused of soliciting 15-year-old student ‘to engage in oral sex’
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)