DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- Nevada Father Christopher Sena 'made his own children have sex with family dog'
- Military veteran gunman Bradley Stone on the loose after 'shooting dead five people in domestic dispute' outside Philadelphia
- Sylvia Majewska allegedly slit disabled son’s throat and killed his baby daughter
- Mississippi cheerleader Jessica Chambers found on fire next to her burning car
- Pennsylvania man Gregory Graf ‘killed stepdaughter and filmed himself having sex with corpse’
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)