DWI suspect Jamie Craft tries to flee accident scene in battery-powered toy truck
More from The Crime Scene
- Waffle House customer Johnny Mount kills employee Julie Brightwell after she told him not to smoke in the restaurant
- Ohio Couple John and Christina Anderson and their son, 7, are killed in horror home break-in and shooting
- New Orleans playground shooting leaves 16 hurt, police say
- ‘Pregnant’ woman stabbed to death and her baby ‘surgically removed’ in brutal attack
- Twisted boyfriend Gawain Wilson shoots his baby twins dead as they were held in their mother's arms
After a shoeless, pantsless Jamie Jeanette Craft reportedly crashed her car into a mobile home, she probably knew she was going to be in big trouble. But the Arkansas woman didn't exactly make a clean getaway.After allegedly parking her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in the side of an unidentified man's trailer, cops say she yelled at him before climbing into his son's Power Wheels battery-operated toy truck and trying to flee.
When police arrived, she was said to be "irate and very intoxicated," with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. Craft, facing charges ranging from disorderly conduct to driving with a suspended license, eventually left the scene in a police car. A full-size one.
Hot wheels! The 28-year-old mother of one had blood alcohol three times the legal limit when she was stopped by police on a toy truck not wearing any pants (stock image)