Oregon couple Christopher Martin and Jessica Stroble accused of sex acts on Vegas-bound flight
A winery director accused of partaking in lewd sex acts during a flight to Las Vegas in full view of passengers has been forced to take a leave of absence by his father, it emerged today.
Troon Vineyards announced on its Facebook page on Monday that Chris Martin has been replaced pending the court case against him.
Martin, 44, and Jessica Stroble, 33, were arrested in June after getting off an Allegiant Airlines flight from Medford, Oregon.
They allegedly engaged in a number of sex acts three different times on the plane while young families were on board.
The announcement, which was signed by Larry Martin said: 'Former Director of Troon Vineyard Chris Martin has taken an indefinite leave of absence following a complaint filed last week in U.S. District Court'
One horrified mother complained to staff: 'This is not the sex education I wanted to give my teenage sons.'
The announcement, which was signed by Chris' father Larry Martin said: 'Former Director of Troon Vineyard Chris Martin has taken an indefinite leave of absence following a complaint filed last week in U.S. District Court.'
Passengers, including children, looked on in horror as the beauty salon worker allegedly grew increasingly intimate with the exposed Martin before performing oral sex on him shortly after takeoff.
Court papers describe in graphic detail how they then engaged in a second sex act mid-way through the 90-minute flight and did not even reign in their passionate exchange when confronted by airline staff.
They did take a break, however, when the mid-flight drink and snack service came down the aisle, but resumed shortly after.
This time it was Stroble who exposed herself as the tryst became even more heated during the incident in June.
At one point, according to another passenger, Martin appeared to be 'in his own world' as passions grew.
Official statement: The notice posted on Facebook to inform customers that Chris Martin was taking an indefinite leave of absence, written by his dad Larry Martin
Martin's attorney, Larry C. Hill, said passengers on the plane exaggerated events and because there was a person in the aisle seat no would have been able to have a full view of what was taking place.
'Mr Martin is prejudicially characterized by the media as a reckless individual, which is contrary to his long-standing ties and contributions to the southern Oregon community,' he told Fox5.
'He's already being deemed guilty by the media. There are customers canceling contracts with him. There's orders that are not being renewed.'
When approached by The Smoking Gun last week at the beauty salon where she works, Stroble claimed she had no idea about the court action.
And when asked to comment on the specific allegations, she replied: 'None of that happened.'
She also refused to expand on the nature of her relationship with Martin other than to confirm that they are not married and that she had no contact information for him.
The couple have been charged with committing lewd, indecent and obscene acts on an airplane.
If found guilty of the misdemeanor charges, Stroble and Martin each face up to 90 days in jail and a possible $500 fine. Or both.
Full account: Documents tendered at the Nevada court go on to describe Martin and Stroble's actions in graphic detail, leaving the judge in no doubt about the nature of their conduct
On Troon's Facebook page, customers have been divided on whether or not to stick with the company.
Leah Jolma wrote: 'Why does one have to have anything else to do with the other? Chris may or may not have done something. So what?
'Troon wine is delicious. If you need to pass judgement on him so be it. That is just more great wine for me. Thanks.'
Ian Shelley said: 'I'm pretty sure that I'm actually going to buy more Troon wine because of this incident. I'm a big proponent of sometimes doing things you shouldn't.'
Liam Soslowe did not agree and posted: 'Come on community, take a stand, there are TONS of other local & incredible wineries, that know how to be professional, take your business somewhere else till they clean this mess up!'
Kristina Smith Stader said: 'The problem I have is the fact that he is not an employee , he is the owner of the company. So any dollar I spend there adds to his profits.
'He has a true lack of respect and consideration for others. If I knew he would not profit at all from the business any longer than I would reconsider doing business there.'
Others took the situation lightly with one guy posting: 'Can I order a bottle of whatever Jessica was drinking for my girl friend??'
A high school teacher in Utah has been arrested for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student who was able to accurately describe ... Full story
- Flight MH17's first pictures of passengers emerge
- The victims of Flight MH17: First pictures of passengers who perished as Putin blames Ukraine for death of 298 innocent souls - but DOESN'T deny Russian separatists shot it down with missile
- Shocking new accounts of the carnage at the MH17 crash site have emerged today
- Loving Family: Man 'had sex with his sister-in-law so that she could get pregnant rather than getting IVF treatments'
- Dougherty Gang sibling Lee Grace posed naked in XXX photo
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab at Mall at West End
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- Dontrell Darling: Fla. boy, 9, shot in face in drive-by while sleeping in his home
- Is this Russian seperatist rebel stealing MH17 victim's ring?
- Expert describes effect of missile hit on MH17
- Husband caught teacher wife Amie Neely, 38, having sex with exchange student, 16, after tracking her via GPS phone app
- New York teen arrested after 'killing brother, 15, and brutally beating respected doctor mother into a coma'
- Jennifer Lopez suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction live on German TV
- Catholic girls' school teacher admits lesbian affair with student, 17, after plying her with alcohol
- Fears Americans died in MH71 crash: State department investigates agency report 23 US citizens were aboard flight shot down over Ukraine
- WWE Russian-themed characters slammed for using MH17 tragedy as part of act
- Police: Pregnant woman Danielle Saxton posted selfies in stolen dress
- How not to react in a debate: TV discussion about Gaza and Syria turns violent
- Wrong-way drunk driver dies in crash that killed two women
- Firefighter calendar pin-up Taylor Murphy accused in brutal beating of transsexual girlfriend Claudia Charriez
- Is this proof British Open winner Rory McIlroy is dating Nadia Forde?
- Teacher's aide and mother of two Clarice Lee 'had sex with three students while three others watched and videotaped
- Outrage as 76-year-old man ARRESTED at town hall meeting for asking board members to speak louder
- Goldman Sachs MD Nicholas Valtz found dead after kiteboarding outing
- Clayton Board Member Trinia Garrett Accused of Downloading Porn
- Man, 97, is thrown out of retirement home for 'playing ukulele too much'
- Krystle Marie Reyes Arrested For $2.1 Million Tax Refund Scam
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Steward who changed flights to work MH17 at the last minute had wife who had swapped OFF MH370
- High school teacher Carly McKinney, 23, 'tweeted nude photos of herself, called her students JAIL BAIT and talked about getting high'
- American tourist, 25, found dead in Rio De Janeiro forest after 'falling into a ravine'
- Model Lucy Harrold sets up Birmingham dating website finding man of her dreams
- Women: DeKalb officer Jeremy Reynolds asked for sexual favors to avoid jail
- Pregnant woman, 27, arrested 'after posting a selfie on Facebook wearing a stolen dress'
- Ballwin woman Christine Adewunmi, 3 girls ID’d in killing
- Retired couple strangled to death over $120 by two men hired to do chores
- DeKalb high school basketball player Terrell Coleman dies
- Snapchat reveals geofilters that can only be unlocked in the right place
- NYPD cop shown on video putting suspect in deadly chokehold during arrest has gun and badge stripped
- Video shows four live cobras that appear to be protecting a sleeping baby
- Ryan Pitts who held off 200 Taliban fighters dedicates Medal of Honor to fallen comrades
- FBI searching for missing Ga. businessman Aubrey "Lee" Price accused of swindling millions
- Dog attacks and kills 7-month-old baby in Ohio
- DeKalb man William Matthews Simmons accused of inappropriate relationship with 15-year-old boy
- Johns Hopkins Health System to pay $190M after Dr. Nikita Levy taped pelvic exams
- VivaGel HIV-killing condom 'could be available to buy within months'
- So it's not just women! 30% of men admit to faking an orgasm
- Smyrna Man Ryan Stow left suicide note, disappeared with son
- Ingenious things grown-ups can do with baby products
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|