Former Police Officer Alysia Flynn faces sex charges involving 15-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Kansas man Michael Jones ‘beat his son to death and fed his corpse to pigs’
- Pennsylvania officer Lloyd Reed shot, killed by Ray Shetler after responding to domestic dispute call
- Waffle House customer Johnny Mount kills employee Julie Brightwell after she told him not to smoke in the restaurant
- Ohio Couple John and Christina Anderson and their son, 7, are killed in horror home break-in and shooting
- New Orleans playground shooting leaves 16 hurt, police say
A Viera woman has been arrested on more than 90 charges alleging she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy for more than a year.
Alysia Flynn, 32, of Viera, was arrested Thursday on a warrant and is being held at the Brevard County Jail with no bond, Brevard sheriff's spokesman Lt. Tod Goodyear said.
Authorities allege Flynn had a sexual relationship with a teenage friend of her family. Goodyear said investigators were given information that Flynn was "engaging in unlawful sexual activity with several students from local high schools."
"From what we've uncovered so far from interviews, were pretty confident there are other victims, and it's not an isolated incident," Goodyear said.
"It appears we've got a woman in her 30s actively looking for high school boys."
They suspect Flynn hosted parties for teens at her home . In interviews they determined she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old for more than a year, Goodyear said.
The alleged conduct occurred at Flynn's home and other Melbourne locations, officials said.
Goodyear said agents have been investigating the case about two months.
Flynn faces charges of interference with child custody, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, 42 counts of lewd and lascivious battery and 53 counts of unlawful sexual activity with minors.