Former Police Officer Alysia Flynn faces sex charges involving 15-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Alecia Dotson: Elementary school aide in Florida accused of sending explicit texts to 11-year-old student
- Mass shooting at Charleston church in South Carolina leaves 9 dead
- Texas dad Anthony Powell charged with murdering son over ‘lack of progress’ in potty training
- Apartment where the walls started oozing BLOOD leads to the discovery of dead neighbor upstairs
- Pregnant 14-year-old beaten by own family members to induce abortion
A Viera woman has been arrested on more than 90 charges alleging she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy for more than a year.
Alysia Flynn, 32, of Viera, was arrested Thursday on a warrant and is being held at the Brevard County Jail with no bond, Brevard sheriff's spokesman Lt. Tod Goodyear said.
Authorities allege Flynn had a sexual relationship with a teenage friend of her family. Goodyear said investigators were given information that Flynn was "engaging in unlawful sexual activity with several students from local high schools."
"From what we've uncovered so far from interviews, were pretty confident there are other victims, and it's not an isolated incident," Goodyear said.
"It appears we've got a woman in her 30s actively looking for high school boys."
They suspect Flynn hosted parties for teens at her home . In interviews they determined she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old for more than a year, Goodyear said.
The alleged conduct occurred at Flynn's home and other Melbourne locations, officials said.
Goodyear said agents have been investigating the case about two months.
Flynn faces charges of interference with child custody, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, 42 counts of lewd and lascivious battery and 53 counts of unlawful sexual activity with minors.