Former Police Officer Alysia Flynn faces sex charges involving 15-year-old boy
More from The Crime Scene
- Muslim substitute teacher Linda Hardan charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old male student in the back of her car
- Vermont woman Robin O’Neill kills boyfriend and his son after calling off their engagement
- 101-year-old woman raped in her home by robber, just because he saw her in bed
- Babysitter Marybeth Rataic accused of having sex with couple's 10-year-old son while minding him
- Kansas woman in critical condition after being beaten, raped and set on fire
A Viera woman has been arrested on more than 90 charges alleging she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy for more than a year.
Alysia Flynn, 32, of Viera, was arrested Thursday on a warrant and is being held at the Brevard County Jail with no bond, Brevard sheriff's spokesman Lt. Tod Goodyear said.
Authorities allege Flynn had a sexual relationship with a teenage friend of her family. Goodyear said investigators were given information that Flynn was "engaging in unlawful sexual activity with several students from local high schools."
"From what we've uncovered so far from interviews, were pretty confident there are other victims, and it's not an isolated incident," Goodyear said.
"It appears we've got a woman in her 30s actively looking for high school boys."
They suspect Flynn hosted parties for teens at her home . In interviews they determined she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old for more than a year, Goodyear said.
The alleged conduct occurred at Flynn's home and other Melbourne locations, officials said.
Goodyear said agents have been investigating the case about two months.
Flynn faces charges of interference with child custody, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, 42 counts of lewd and lascivious battery and 53 counts of unlawful sexual activity with minors.