Man Missing from North Bibb County
More from Macon
- Paulding woman Delores Sibert killed, teen injured in Cobb County crash
- Police arrest Jonathan Irving, Christopher Snelson accused of committing violent crimes in Atlanta
- Police arrest Jonathan Arnold and Donell Davis accused of altering VIN numbers, recycling vehicles
- Clayton County investigator Marcus Pittman dies in car accident
- Bibb man Wesley Drawhorn accidently shoots girlfriend while cleaning gun
Police are searching for a man who went missing from north Bibb County last week. In a Bibb County Sheriff's Office news release, they are asking for the public's help in keeping an eye out for Samuel Joseph Marsh. The 32-year-old man was last seen walking from Arkwright Road to Riverside Drive Friday, July 19. Family members say he has been suffering from a mental illness and hasn't taken...