Obama's Team to Clarify Health Care Penalties
More from Macon
- Paulding woman Delores Sibert killed, teen injured in Cobb County crash
- Police arrest Jonathan Irving, Christopher Snelson accused of committing violent crimes in Atlanta
- Police arrest Jonathan Arnold and Donell Davis accused of altering VIN numbers, recycling vehicles
- Clayton County investigator Marcus Pittman dies in car accident
- Bibb man Wesley Drawhorn accidently shoots girlfriend while cleaning gun
David Jackson, USA TODAY WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is seeking to clarify penalty rules for people who delay signing up for coverage under the new health care law. Simply put: People who wait until the end of the initial enrollment period - March 31 - will not be penalized. The Obama administration is preparing legal guidance to address a confusion of dates in the law, which says...