EIGHT school girls with the same last name insist 'we're not related' in yearbook prank
More from U.S. Headlines
- Student Mohammad Hossain ‘raped classmate while re-enacting Fifty Shades of Grey’
- Former Oregon State student Kendra Sunderland to face court on indecency charges after filming porn at school library
- At least 30 hurt and some feared dead as Los Angeles commuter train hits a truck and derails in fiery crash
- Mother arrested for child abuse after 'beating daughter and sending her to school in humiliating T-shirt warning off boyfriends'
- Masturbating intruder took picture of woman on her own phone and put it on Facebook
Most people look back at their senior year quotes and cringe, but not these witty young ladies.
Eight girls from Presentation High School in San Jose, California, used their yearbook to make fun of the fact they all share one of the world's most popular surnames: Nguyen.
In a coordinated effort, the women each submitted one or two words as their senior year quote.
Nguyen: The eight girls from Presentation High School in San Jose, California, made fun of their shared surname with their senior year quotes
But because the girls appear in the yearbook in alphabetical order, the quotes collectively form the phrase: 'We know what you're thinking and no we're not related.'
Alexandra, Angela, Angelica, Elizabeth, Emily, Isabella, Madeline and Vi Nguyen also wore exactly the same black dress and hairstyle for their yearbook photograph.
The Nguyen's are getting serious kudos after their joke went viral, with fans claiming there's is the best senior quote ever.
Seniors: The ladies are from the privileged Presentation High School for girls, pictured
'Not to brag or anything, but I came up with this,' she commented.
A photograph of the yearbook page was uploaded on Facebook by the girls' friend, Ashley Vong, with the comment: 'Literally dying. Kudos for the best senior quotes, ladies.'
Under the Facebook post, which has 340 'likes', Isabella Nguyen takes credit for the hilarious gag.
Facebook: Friends and fans claim the girls' senior year quote is the best ever
Nguyen is the most common surname in Vietnam and is also popular in the Bay Area of California.
Fellow students, whose names come before Nguyen in the alphabet, submitted more traditional, cheesy yearbook quotes.
Lauren Musselman said, poetically: 'Make your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.'
While another student, exclaimed profoundly: 'Goals don't become reality through magic: it takes sweat, determination and hard work.'