Revealed: Dramatic pictures of Trayvon's lifeless body as new evidence shows Zimmerman bleeding with 'broken nose'
More from U.S. Headlines
- School principal refuses to return confiscated phone to pupil's father
- Prisoner wrote 666 backwards on his forehead because he forgot he was looking in a mirror
- Shocking attack leaves teacher Catherine Engelhardt unconscious in school hallway after student's MOTHER 'strangled and kicked' her to the ground
- Dallas CEO Cheryl Rios defends ‘a female should not be President’ over ‘different hormones’ Facebook post
- The woman being removed from the plane (Picture: RyanBCreative)
The autopsy report for the 17-year-old showed traces of THC, which is found in marijuana, in the Florida teenager's blood and urine. Trayvon Martin was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest fired from 'intermediate range', according to earlier reports. His alleged killer, self-appointed neighbourhood watchman George Zimmerman, above left, is on trial for his murder.
In new evidence released images of Trayvon's body can be seen under a tarpaulin on the night of the shooting. Pictures of Zimmerman with bruises to the face also add credence to his story. Pictured bottom center is the casing fired from Zimmerman's gun. Bottom left is Zimmerman's Kel-Tec PF-9.9mm pistol
Evidence: This photo shows the head wounds that George Zimmerman's doctor noted in his medical report
Trayvon's tragic end: The dead teenager's body lying under a yellow tarpaulin after he was killed in a gated community in Sanford, Florida