Revealed: Dramatic pictures of Trayvon's lifeless body as new evidence shows Zimmerman bleeding with 'broken nose'
More from U.S. Headlines
- Couple Violet Iles and David Long killed by carbon monoxide 'after having sex in car'
- Pennsylvania teen, 17, says he blackmailed his mom into having sex
- Mom found pushing dead 3-year-old son in park swing
- Customer receives offensive receipt featuring the N-word at New Orleans restaurant
- Louisiana High school English teacher Camille Brennan arrested after passing out marijuana brownies to her students
The autopsy report for the 17-year-old showed traces of THC, which is found in marijuana, in the Florida teenager's blood and urine. Trayvon Martin was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest fired from 'intermediate range', according to earlier reports. His alleged killer, self-appointed neighbourhood watchman George Zimmerman, above left, is on trial for his murder.
In new evidence released images of Trayvon's body can be seen under a tarpaulin on the night of the shooting. Pictures of Zimmerman with bruises to the face also add credence to his story. Pictured bottom center is the casing fired from Zimmerman's gun. Bottom left is Zimmerman's Kel-Tec PF-9.9mm pistol
Evidence: This photo shows the head wounds that George Zimmerman's doctor noted in his medical report
Trayvon's tragic end: The dead teenager's body lying under a yellow tarpaulin after he was killed in a gated community in Sanford, Florida