Revealed: Dramatic pictures of Trayvon's lifeless body as new evidence shows Zimmerman bleeding with 'broken nose'
More from U.S. Headlines
- News crew held up by armed robbers live on air
- Man dies after jumping in front of theme park pirate ship
- North Carolina driver Toua Vang charged for going 139 mph
- Florida teacher Jennifer Fichter who had sex with three teens sentenced to 22 years in prison
- Florida wildlife officials looking for tattooed woman seen riding sea turtle
The autopsy report for the 17-year-old showed traces of THC, which is found in marijuana, in the Florida teenager's blood and urine. Trayvon Martin was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest fired from 'intermediate range', according to earlier reports. His alleged killer, self-appointed neighbourhood watchman George Zimmerman, above left, is on trial for his murder.
In new evidence released images of Trayvon's body can be seen under a tarpaulin on the night of the shooting. Pictures of Zimmerman with bruises to the face also add credence to his story. Pictured bottom center is the casing fired from Zimmerman's gun. Bottom left is Zimmerman's Kel-Tec PF-9.9mm pistol
Evidence: This photo shows the head wounds that George Zimmerman's doctor noted in his medical report
Trayvon's tragic end: The dead teenager's body lying under a yellow tarpaulin after he was killed in a gated community in Sanford, Florida