Revealed: Dramatic pictures of Trayvon's lifeless body as new evidence shows Zimmerman bleeding with 'broken nose'
More from U.S. Headlines
- Watch this journalist confront the woman who ‘cloned his credit card’
- Youngest prisoners when convicted, 1 of 2 killers released after 16 years
- Heartwarming: Seattle woman finds birth father with Facebook users' help
- Boys hospitalized for severe sunburns after day care allegedly left them in hot sun
- Man's selfie with rattlesnake lands him $150K hospital bill
The autopsy report for the 17-year-old showed traces of THC, which is found in marijuana, in the Florida teenager's blood and urine. Trayvon Martin was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest fired from 'intermediate range', according to earlier reports. His alleged killer, self-appointed neighbourhood watchman George Zimmerman, above left, is on trial for his murder.
In new evidence released images of Trayvon's body can be seen under a tarpaulin on the night of the shooting. Pictures of Zimmerman with bruises to the face also add credence to his story. Pictured bottom center is the casing fired from Zimmerman's gun. Bottom left is Zimmerman's Kel-Tec PF-9.9mm pistol
Evidence: This photo shows the head wounds that George Zimmerman's doctor noted in his medical report
Trayvon's tragic end: The dead teenager's body lying under a yellow tarpaulin after he was killed in a gated community in Sanford, Florida