Watch: 'Big-ass bull shark' appears from nowhere and snatches fish from South Carolina angler
More from U.S. Headlines
- Active Shooter Reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon: Fire Department
- Remains Of 18-Year-Old Joshua Maddux Missing For 7 Years Found In Colorado Chimney
- Massachusetts man Bruce Beck charged with threatening coworker with land mine
- South Dakota high school principal Kevin Lein shot, wounded; students safe
- Man on death row has execution delayed after eating 5,000-calorie final meal
It was supposed to be a father's video of his daughter landing a red drum while fishing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Instead, he captured the heart-stopping moment a 'big-ass shark' rose from the deep and jumped out of the water, snatching the fish just as young Sarah Brame was about to land it.
The cameraman reacts with a string of shocked expletives.