Watch: 'Big-ass bull shark' appears from nowhere and snatches fish from South Carolina angler
More from U.S. Headlines
- Ex-Miss Teen Oregon winner Jamie France arrested on drug charges
- Teacher caught on camera forcing student into pool during gym class
- High school principal Warren Bell under fire for allegedly using gang sign
- Restaurant manager ‘apologises’ to homophobic customers for gay waiter
- Boyfriend stabbed nine times after asking man to stop catcalling his girlfriend
It was supposed to be a father's video of his daughter landing a red drum while fishing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Instead, he captured the heart-stopping moment a 'big-ass shark' rose from the deep and jumped out of the water, snatching the fish just as young Sarah Brame was about to land it.
The cameraman reacts with a string of shocked expletives.