The shocking moment nine-year-old boy went on violent rampage kung-fu kicking toddlers at daycare centre
More from U.S. Headlines
- Active Shooter Reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon: Fire Department
- Remains Of 18-Year-Old Joshua Maddux Missing For 7 Years Found In Colorado Chimney
- Massachusetts man Bruce Beck charged with threatening coworker with land mine
- South Dakota high school principal Kevin Lein shot, wounded; students safe
- Man on death row has execution delayed after eating 5,000-calorie final meal
This disturbing video shows a nine-year-old boy viciously attacking other children at a daycare centre.
His violent behaviour was captured by a surveillance camera at the Kiddie City Childcare Centre in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
As a child care worker looks the other way the thug can be seen choking a young boy, repeatedly punching him in the head and biting him.
Police released the video footage after a care worker was arrested and charged with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor.
Jamie Williams (left) stormed into the centre looking for the boy who allegedly caused his daughter's injuries. He and Sandra Trevillion (right) the daycare centre worker, were arrested
Sandra Trevillion,49, was arrested at her home by detectives after they viewed the tape.
An aunt of the boy, who is not named, admitted to local TV that her nephew has anger problems while is mother said she was shocked by the level of violence.
Investigators came across the shocking video while looking into an alleged assault at the day care centre by the father of the young girl being abused.
Jamie Williams had stormed into the centre looking for the boy who allegedly caused her injuries, including a split lip and bruising on her face.
Williams was arrested and charged with misdemeanor simple assault.