Woman Gets 'Best Butt' Discount At Twisted Root Burger
More from U.S. Headlines
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies at 83
- This guy posted a Google+ review of how he caught his wife having an affair
- Student Mohammad Hossain ‘raped classmate while re-enacting Fifty Shades of Grey’
- Former Oregon State student Kendra Sunderland to face court on indecency charges after filming porn at school library
- At least 30 hurt and some feared dead as Los Angeles commuter train hits a truck and derails in fiery crash
Coupons and discounts for diners are becoming more and more commonplace.
But one woman at a Texas burger chain was given money off for having the ‘Best Butt’.
A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend’s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman’s veggie bowl and fried pickles order.
Discounted: A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend¿s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman¿s veggie bowl and fried pickles order
The sneaky compliment was printed beside a ‘Best Looking’ discount, which earned the customer one cent off the total price of her bill.
The female diner at Twisted Root Burger got a total of $0.02 off for her attractive attributes.
The Consumerist points out that the receipt has not been verified but one Reddit user, who claimed to work at the chain, confirmed that fun discounts can be added on to bills.
But some recent additions to receipts have not gone down so well. Papa Johns pizza in New York had to issue an apology to a customer in January after an employee identified her as 'lady chinky eyes' in her order.
Details: A Papa Johns customer was shocked when she saw that she was described as 'lady chinky eyes' on her order's receipt