Woman Gets 'Best Butt' Discount At Twisted Root Burger
More from U.S. Headlines
- Officer to motorist: ‘You made direct eye contact’
- Former FEMA chief Michael Brown: Stop blaming me for Katrina
- Sue's Day Care in Oklahoma investigated, accused of drugging children
- Gunman's family speaks out after journalists slain on live TV
- Father of slain journalist speaks out, takes aim at gun laws in emotional interview
Coupons and discounts for diners are becoming more and more commonplace.
But one woman at a Texas burger chain was given money off for having the ‘Best Butt’.
A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend’s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman’s veggie bowl and fried pickles order.
Discounted: A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend¿s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman¿s veggie bowl and fried pickles order
The sneaky compliment was printed beside a ‘Best Looking’ discount, which earned the customer one cent off the total price of her bill.
The female diner at Twisted Root Burger got a total of $0.02 off for her attractive attributes.
The Consumerist points out that the receipt has not been verified but one Reddit user, who claimed to work at the chain, confirmed that fun discounts can be added on to bills.
But some recent additions to receipts have not gone down so well. Papa Johns pizza in New York had to issue an apology to a customer in January after an employee identified her as 'lady chinky eyes' in her order.
Details: A Papa Johns customer was shocked when she saw that she was described as 'lady chinky eyes' on her order's receipt