Woman Gets 'Best Butt' Discount At Twisted Root Burger
More from U.S. Headlines
- Boyfriend stabbed nine times after asking man to stop catcalling his girlfriend
- FSU gunman identified as alum, lawyer Myron May
- Three children and two adults from Texas Die In Crash On Way To Disney World
- Suspected paedophile Luis Arevelo caught after infecting five-year-old girl with chlamydia
- Three shot in FSU library shooting rampage: Gunman killed by cops
Coupons and discounts for diners are becoming more and more commonplace.
But one woman at a Texas burger chain was given money off for having the ‘Best Butt’.
A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend’s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman’s veggie bowl and fried pickles order.
Discounted: A Reddit user posted a picture of his friend¿s receipt, which showed the bizarre mark-down below the unidentified woman¿s veggie bowl and fried pickles order
The sneaky compliment was printed beside a ‘Best Looking’ discount, which earned the customer one cent off the total price of her bill.
The female diner at Twisted Root Burger got a total of $0.02 off for her attractive attributes.
The Consumerist points out that the receipt has not been verified but one Reddit user, who claimed to work at the chain, confirmed that fun discounts can be added on to bills.
But some recent additions to receipts have not gone down so well. Papa Johns pizza in New York had to issue an apology to a customer in January after an employee identified her as 'lady chinky eyes' in her order.
Details: A Papa Johns customer was shocked when she saw that she was described as 'lady chinky eyes' on her order's receipt