Wade McCree: Judge who sent topless picture to married colleague 'got a witness pregnant while presiding over her case'
A judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has now been accused of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case.
Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La'Shay Mott after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.
The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.
The accusations come just three months after McCree was forced to apologise - and barely held onto his job - after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: 'I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that's when... our relationship picked up.
'It went from being a summer fling and just something to do... to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.'
After McCree's wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her 'anything she wanted' to have an abortion, she said.
She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported.
Affair: McCree allegedly promised Geniene La'Shay Mott, both pictured, he would get divorced and marry her
But there had been a time when she had wanted him around, Mott said, and described their sexual encounters in his chambers, and how she had even gone with him to deliver his divorce papers.
And alleged text messages between Mott and McCree shown to Fox allegedly reveal the couple talking about King's punishment in the child support case, discussing his options.
'OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U'r right. The threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!' an alleged text from McCree said.
Another message apparently shows his fears that the relationship will be discovered.
'My judicial tenure commission has me nervous, as you might expect,' it read. 'I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest.
'You are the complaining witness on a case that is before me. Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your BD's [baby daddy]'s case closed everybody could be in deep s***.
Speaking out: Mott said she decided to speak to Fox News about the affair after McCree went to a prosecutor to claim she was stalking him - claims which investigators found were baseless
'Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery but if you'll have me... then as Bill Withers said, 'use me up!' SMOOCHES.'
And further messages show he had a change of heart about the relationship and buying a home together after McCree's wife, Laverne, found out about the pregnancy.
Under fire: He previously had to apologise for sending topless pictures to a colleague
'I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION,' one text read. 'U'LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I'VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO! WHATEVER U WANT YOU SHALL HAVE!'
McCree refused to comment on the allegations.
Mott said she realised people who heard about her situation would tell her 'she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man'.
But 'I believed him with everything,' she said. 'His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren't moving forward.'
No criminal action will be taken against Mott, the Wayne County prosecutor's office told Fox, and the matter is being referred to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.
It comes as yet more trouble for McCree, who barely held on to his job after it emerged he had sent topless pictures of himself to a court employee.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially boasted about physique, memorably saying: 'I've got no shame in my game.'
'I've sent that out to other women,' he said. 'There's nothing nude about it. I'm in no more clothes than I'll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.'
But the judge soon backtracked and issued a public apology, saying: 'I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.'
A ruling issued by the Michigan Supreme Court allowed McCree to keep his job, but ordered that he be publicly censured for his antics.
Outrage: She had been in court over child support from her ex partner, Robert King (pictured), and allegedly discussed his potential punishments over texts with the judge while the case continued
The court declared that the judge 'conducted himself in a flippant manner and did not give the interview the seriousness he should have. He brought shame and obloquy to the judiciary.'
The bailiff's husband added: 'It's totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he's flawed.
'He's been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he's really all about.
'What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he's a married man himself?'
- English teacher, 34, arrested for having sex with 17-year-old student seven times
- Shocking new accounts of the carnage at the MH17 crash site have emerged today
- The victims of Flight MH17: First pictures of passengers who perished as Putin blames Ukraine for death of 298 innocent souls - but DOESN'T deny Russian separatists shot it down with missile
- Loving Family: Man 'had sex with his sister-in-law so that she could get pregnant rather than getting IVF treatments'
- Dougherty Gang sibling Lee Grace posed naked in XXX photo
- New York teen arrested after 'killing brother, 15, and brutally beating respected doctor mother into a coma'
- Outrage as 76-year-old man ARRESTED at town hall meeting for asking board members to speak louder
- How not to react in a debate: TV discussion about Gaza and Syria turns violent
- Jennifer Lopez suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction live on German TV
- Fears Americans died in MH71 crash: State department investigates agency report 23 US citizens were aboard flight shot down over Ukraine
- Goldman Sachs MD Nicholas Valtz found dead after kiteboarding outing
- Expert describes effect of missile hit on MH17
- Catholic girls' school teacher admits lesbian affair with student, 17, after plying her with alcohol
- Is this Russian seperatist rebel stealing MH17 victim's ring?
- Wrong-way drunk driver dies in crash that killed two women
- Husband caught teacher wife Amie Neely, 38, having sex with exchange student, 16, after tracking her via GPS phone app
- Police: Pregnant woman Danielle Saxton posted selfies in stolen dress
- High school teacher Carly McKinney, 23, 'tweeted nude photos of herself, called her students JAIL BAIT and talked about getting high'
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab at Mall at West End
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- Dontrell Darling: Fla. boy, 9, shot in face in drive-by while sleeping in his home
- Man, 97, is thrown out of retirement home for 'playing ukulele too much'
- DeKalb high school basketball player Terrell Coleman dies
- Pregnant woman, 27, arrested 'after posting a selfie on Facebook wearing a stolen dress'
- WWE Russian-themed characters slammed for using MH17 tragedy as part of act
- Pregnant teen Brooke Slocum strangled and boyfriend decapitated after Craigslist sex meeting with stranger
- Teacher's aide and mother of two Clarice Lee 'had sex with three students while three others watched and videotaped
- Retired couple strangled to death over $120 by two men hired to do chores
- American tourist, 25, found dead in Rio De Janeiro forest after 'falling into a ravine'
- Man 'has sex with dog on camera'
- Chinese man trying to con driver into thinking she'd run him over, is run over
- Is this proof British Open winner Rory McIlroy is dating Nadia Forde?
- Firefighter calendar pin-up Taylor Murphy accused in brutal beating of transsexual girlfriend Claudia Charriez
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Clayton Board Member Trinia Garrett Accused of Downloading Porn
- Snapchat reveals geofilters that can only be unlocked in the right place
- Chris Brown enters rehab for anger issues
- Palestinian civilian 'shot dead by Israeli sniper as he desperately searched for family'
- Falmouth Family loses 2 sons weeks apart
- Out of this world! Bikini-clad Kim Kardashian channels blond Barbarella for Beach Bunny Swimwear ad
- Shocking image of toddler sipping a Bud Light at Cleveland Browns tailgate goes viral
- Angry Customer Melodi Dushane Loses It at McDonald's Drive-Thru over McNuggets
- Women: DeKalb officer Jeremy Reynolds asked for sexual favors to avoid jail
- DeKalb man William Matthews Simmons accused of inappropriate relationship with 15-year-old boy
- Ex-Gossip Girl sweetheart Taylor Momsen shocks with new music video, Going To Hell
- First aerial images emerge showing the 8 square miles of devastation caused by shot down MH17
- Bruce Lee didn't drink, but CGI Bruce Lee is in this liquor ad
- Miley Cyrus flashes the flesh in Lil' Kim-inspired outfit
- Steward who changed flights to work MH17 at the last minute had wife who had swapped OFF MH370
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|