- Isis behead 30 people in Iraq
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
Taylor Dwayne Harris: Son allegedly beat father outside Orlando Dave & Buster's restaurant for having an affair
More from U.S. Headlines
- Nasa rocket to International Space Station explodes
- Maine woman Carrie Gipson caught 'drunk driving' in Hello Kitty costume
- Couple arrested for bestiality 'after husband uploaded video from his phone of their pet boxer performing a sex act on his wife'
- South Carolina teen Karla Farmer accused of stealing sex toys including Rock Hard erection cream
- Gia Soriano, teen in Seattle high school shooting dies
A 21-year-old Mississippi man put his father in critical condition with a single punch on Sunday night after discovering, during a family dinner, that the older man was having an affair.
Taylor Dwayne Harris learned his dad, Leonard Harris, 52, was cheating on his mother and receiving text messages from another woman at Dave and Buster's restaurant in Orlando, Florida, where the family was on vacation.
Angry and upset, the son stormed outside, yelling behind him 'you better not come out here,' to his father.
But his dad followed him into the parking lot and witnesses saw a fight ensue between the two, ending in a single punch and the older man's head hitting the concrete with a crack.
A witness told deputies, according to a sheriff's office report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel: 'When the victim fell and hit the concrete... she could hear the victim's head hit the concrete three car lengths away.'
Soon after, a doctor and his wife, a registered EMT, arrived at the restaurant for dinner and when they saw the man laying motionless in the parking lot, rushed to help the victim.
The couple began performing CPR on the older Harris who had stopped breathing and lost his pulse.
A Fire Rescue crew arrived moments later and managed to resuscitate him before he was transported to Dr. Phillips Hospital and later to Orlando Regional Medical Center where he is being treated in the neurological intensive car unit.
Taylor Harris was arrested on a charge of aggravated battery with great bodily harm/domestic violence.
The victim's wife and suspect's mother, Mary Harris, told officers she insisted her husband follow her son outside to check he was OK, after he left the table upset.
Minutes later, Taylor Harris returned to the table and asked her to go check on his father, she said, adding that when she got back to the table the son was in tears.
According to the Sentinel, Taylor Harris told his mother he left the restaurant to cool off but his dad 'got in his face and would not leave him alone.'
The son remains held without bail in the Orange County Jail.