Man loses house to tornado...but his PS4 survives
More from U.S. Headlines
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty in Travis Alexander murder
- Middle school teacher suspended after foul-mouthed rant ‘My d*** goes all the way to fence’
- Moment vicious dog sinks teeth into grandmother's face and drags her to ground
- ‘She is a human being': Mother hits back at trolls taunting sick toddler
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies at 83
Amid numerous reports of faults, Sony’s new PlayStation 4 has proven itself surprisingly tornado-proof after a picture of one salvaged from a ruined house emerged.
The picture appears to a show a man stood among the wreckage of his home (note the hanging sink and defenestrated teddy bear) but grinning broadly at the prospect of firing up the new Assassin’s Creed.
There’s not a lot to go on though, with the image having been spotted on a Facebook news feed and posted to Reddit.
Other theories see the man bringing in the PS4 for a photo op or even looting it from the wreckage. Either way, the man is clearly enthused about next-gen gaming.
The PS4 became the fastest-selling console ever yesterday, selling 1 million units in its first day on sale in the US and Canada.
This is compared to the 1.5 million consoles the poor old Wii U has shifted in just under a year.
The PS4′s natural nemesis the Xbox One will provide some competition this Friday however, when it launches in both North America and the UK.