Man loses house to tornado...but his PS4 survives
More from U.S. Headlines
- Man's act of kindness toward police officer goes viral
- Authorities say they found 2.7 pounds of cocaine in woman's bra at airport
- Maryland man Carlos Hollins arrested after Twitter post saying 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL'
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis found in contempt of court, ordered to jail
- Arielle Engert allegedly offered oral sex to three cops to get all charges dropped
Amid numerous reports of faults, Sony’s new PlayStation 4 has proven itself surprisingly tornado-proof after a picture of one salvaged from a ruined house emerged.
The picture appears to a show a man stood among the wreckage of his home (note the hanging sink and defenestrated teddy bear) but grinning broadly at the prospect of firing up the new Assassin’s Creed.
There’s not a lot to go on though, with the image having been spotted on a Facebook news feed and posted to Reddit.
Other theories see the man bringing in the PS4 for a photo op or even looting it from the wreckage. Either way, the man is clearly enthused about next-gen gaming.
The PS4 became the fastest-selling console ever yesterday, selling 1 million units in its first day on sale in the US and Canada.
This is compared to the 1.5 million consoles the poor old Wii U has shifted in just under a year.
The PS4′s natural nemesis the Xbox One will provide some competition this Friday however, when it launches in both North America and the UK.