Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Director of woman walking in New York video Rob Bliss answers questions on Reddit
- Anti-violence campaigners Nikole Ardeno, Emanuel Velez beat man to a pulp
- 2 People Dead After Small plane hits airport building in Wichita, KS
- Nasa rocket to International Space Station explodes
- Maine woman Carrie Gipson caught 'drunk driving' in Hello Kitty costume
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.