Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Santa urinating on Obama sign is not going down well – at all
- Getting raped while drunk is ‘a learning experience’, says author
- Car punges through the roof of a California home
- Amana Holley called a Barbie, doll and ‘too feminine’ to be a police officer
- TGI Friday’s mistletoe drone ‘crashes into woman’s face and cuts it open’
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.