Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- It's over! Kourtney Kardashian breaks up with Scott Disick and the internet is VERY upset
- Shopper Cheryl Elkinton ‘hits manager with VCR player’ after getting frustrated with self-service machine
- Ex-Disney CEO Michael Eisner says women are rarely beautiful AND funny; internet begs to differ
- Rejected student Jessica Ewing strangles best friend after she dismissed their lesbian fling as an "experiment"
- Houston woman run over and killed trying to save suicidal boyfriend
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.