Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Man's act of kindness toward police officer goes viral
- Authorities say they found 2.7 pounds of cocaine in woman's bra at airport
- Maryland man Carlos Hollins arrested after Twitter post saying 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL'
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis found in contempt of court, ordered to jail
- Arielle Engert allegedly offered oral sex to three cops to get all charges dropped
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.