Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Metro-North Railroad employee masturbated over sleeping pregnant passenger because he was stressed
- Students forced to lower pants for inspection after feces found on gym floor
- That woman with 'three boobs' has been arrested for drink-driving
- ‘I’ve killed Veronica. Stop texting her’: Disturbing messages sent from missing S.C. teen’s phone
- Florida woman Cynthia Anderson drowns dog in toilet bowl
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.