Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Woman hunting man she kissed at Boston Marathon gets reply... from his wife
- Cop sues Starbucks after spilling free coffee on himself
- Oklahoma woman accused of cutting corpse during visitation at funeral home of woman who used to date her boyfriend
- Clip of Captain Sarah Cudd completing gruelling 12-Mile Foot March goes viral
- Couple caught having sex on a Florida beach face 15 years in prison
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.