Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Man comes home to find neighbor has taken half his driveway
- Department of State employee Michael Ford accused of 'sextorting' college women
- Michigan nurse Donna Scrivo killed and dismembered her own son
- Montana teen shoots through window and kills friend Mackeon Schulte who was trying to wake him
- Illionois woman Josephine Bell killed cat and four kittens with hammer… because the children didn’t tidy their rooms
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.