Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Office of dentist Walter Palmer accused of killing Cecil the Lion becomes makeshift memorial
- Texas day care accused of closing, leaving baby alone inside
- Driver's dash-cam captures cop's rant: 'I'll put a hole through your head'
- Watch this journalist confront the woman who ‘cloned his credit card’
- Youngest prisoners when convicted, 1 of 2 killers released after 16 years
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.