Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Nazi subway ads for Amazon's 'Man in the High Castle' draws criticism
- Clock kid Ahmed Mohamed is seeking $15M after his arrest
- Texas woman shoots at purse snatcher caught outside Walmart
- Police arrest 18-year-old Larry Taylor in connection to rape and murder of pastor's pregnant wife
- Bakery’s ‘politically incorrect’ sign prompts reaction
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.