Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Florida woman Michelle Sandford asks policeman if she can bring her weed in the police car
- Dramatic video: Officer breaks window, saves 25-year-old woman passed out on freeway
- Pennsylvania lawyer Kimberly Kitchen ‘worked for 10 years and was made partner despite having NO legal training’
- Business leaders and celebs speak out against Indiana law
- This man might be the dumbest criminal ever
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.