Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Teacher Abigal Simon accused of sex with 15-year old student claims he raped her
- Four female guards fell pregnant to same inmate in Baltimore prison
- High school student Alexa De Armas arrested, accused of running prostitution ring
- Ferguson grand jury reaches decision on Darren Wilson, reports say
- Florida man Phuc Kieu, 58, 'looked at pornography in his car before attacking a man and trying to rape him and steal his money'
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.