Boston: Police Arrest Colin Ratiu In Hit-And-Run
More from U.S. Headlines
- Moment vicious dog sinks teeth into grandmother's face and drags her to ground
- ‘She is a human being': Mother hits back at trolls taunting sick toddler
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies at 83
- This guy posted a Google+ review of how he caught his wife having an affair
- Student Mohammad Hossain ‘raped classmate while re-enacting Fifty Shades of Grey’
BOSTON -- Boston police announced Friday they made an arrest in the deadly hit-and-run of a Roxbury man last November.
Authorities said Andrew Prior, 24, was struck and killed while riding his scooter outside the Roxbury Crossing Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Station on Nov. 14.
After receiving a tip, police were able to arrest Colin Ratiu, 23, of Boston.
Police said Ratiu was charged with motor vehicle homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.
Prior graduated from Northeastern University's American sign language program last May.
It was unclear when Ratiu would be in court to face charges.