Police look for missing 23-year-old Evelin Valibayova
More from U.S. Headlines
- This is the mug shot of a woman who tried to eat crack cocaine while being arrested
- Baby found alive in bin hours after being born in Paducah Kentucky
- Sickening twist: NJ mom Narges Shafeirad poisoned young son before fiery car crash, police say
- Florida woman Cynthia Anderson who drowned puppy at airport gets probation
- Florida woman Virginia Wyche found guilty of shooting pregnant friend, killing baby over Facebook argument
QUINCY - Quincy Police are looking for a 23-year-old woman who went missing on July 16.
Evelin Valibayova was last seen when she left work at Area 4 Restaurant in Cambridge. Police say she texted a co-worker saying after midnight saying she could not cover her shift on Monday because she was going on a business trip.
When her boyfriend tried to contact her the next day he could not locate her. He contacted the Quincy Police to check her apartment. She was not there and it appeared she moved some of her things out but not personal paperwork.
Friends and family have not heard from her since. Police said she has never gone missing in the past and according to her friends she would never just leave without contacting someone. Police added that she recently put $3,600 down on an apartment in Brighton where she was going to move in with current occupants but they also have not heard from her since. There had been no activity on her bank accounts since her disappearance.
Anyone with information regarding this individual, or if she is located, please contact QPD Det. Coppens at (781) 831-2352 or Det. MacIsaac at (617)828-7866