- Isis behead 30 people in Iraq
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
Police look for missing 23-year-old Evelin Valibayova
More from U.S. Headlines
- Nasa rocket to International Space Station explodes
- Maine woman Carrie Gipson caught 'drunk driving' in Hello Kitty costume
- Couple arrested for bestiality 'after husband uploaded video from his phone of their pet boxer performing a sex act on his wife'
- South Carolina teen Karla Farmer accused of stealing sex toys including Rock Hard erection cream
- Gia Soriano, teen in Seattle high school shooting dies
QUINCY - Quincy Police are looking for a 23-year-old woman who went missing on July 16.
Evelin Valibayova was last seen when she left work at Area 4 Restaurant in Cambridge. Police say she texted a co-worker saying after midnight saying she could not cover her shift on Monday because she was going on a business trip.
When her boyfriend tried to contact her the next day he could not locate her. He contacted the Quincy Police to check her apartment. She was not there and it appeared she moved some of her things out but not personal paperwork.
Friends and family have not heard from her since. Police said she has never gone missing in the past and according to her friends she would never just leave without contacting someone. Police added that she recently put $3,600 down on an apartment in Brighton where she was going to move in with current occupants but they also have not heard from her since. There had been no activity on her bank accounts since her disappearance.
Anyone with information regarding this individual, or if she is located, please contact QPD Det. Coppens at (781) 831-2352 or Det. MacIsaac at (617)828-7866