Police look for missing 23-year-old Evelin Valibayova
More from U.S. Headlines
- Couple Violet Iles and David Long killed by carbon monoxide 'after having sex in car'
- Pennsylvania teen, 17, says he blackmailed his mom into having sex
- Mom found pushing dead 3-year-old son in park swing
- Customer receives offensive receipt featuring the N-word at New Orleans restaurant
- Louisiana High school English teacher Camille Brennan arrested after passing out marijuana brownies to her students
QUINCY - Quincy Police are looking for a 23-year-old woman who went missing on July 16.
Evelin Valibayova was last seen when she left work at Area 4 Restaurant in Cambridge. Police say she texted a co-worker saying after midnight saying she could not cover her shift on Monday because she was going on a business trip.
When her boyfriend tried to contact her the next day he could not locate her. He contacted the Quincy Police to check her apartment. She was not there and it appeared she moved some of her things out but not personal paperwork.
Friends and family have not heard from her since. Police said she has never gone missing in the past and according to her friends she would never just leave without contacting someone. Police added that she recently put $3,600 down on an apartment in Brighton where she was going to move in with current occupants but they also have not heard from her since. There had been no activity on her bank accounts since her disappearance.
Anyone with information regarding this individual, or if she is located, please contact QPD Det. Coppens at (781) 831-2352 or Det. MacIsaac at (617)828-7866