- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
- Did Kim Kardashian just accidentally reveal that she’s pregnant?
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Georgia Bulldogs No.11 in college football playoff rankings
- Video: Darian King explodes and hits lineswoman with thrown racket in tennis Challenger event
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
Child's hilarious 'thank you' letter to TV weatherman Albert Ramon goes viral
More from U.S. Headlines
- Nasa rocket to International Space Station explodes
- Maine woman Carrie Gipson caught 'drunk driving' in Hello Kitty costume
- Couple arrested for bestiality 'after husband uploaded video from his phone of their pet boxer performing a sex act on his wife'
- South Carolina teen Karla Farmer accused of stealing sex toys including Rock Hard erection cream
- Gia Soriano, teen in Seattle high school shooting dies
A letter written by a student has been shared thousands of times online, after he told a local weatherman who visited his school that he was 'more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn'.
The student, named only as Flint, promised Albert Ramon - a weatherman for a station in Austin, Texas - a place at his top table when he becomes 'supreme Ultra-Lord of the universe'.
'I will not make you a slave, you will live in my 200 story [sic] castle where unicorn servants will feed you doughnuts off their horns,' Flint wrote.
The student, whose age is uncertain, proved he may have a career in creative writing ahead of him if either the meteorology or world domination do not work out as planned.
In full praise, Flint said Ramon was 'more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for the horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars, while engulfed in flames'.
Drawing on the reverse of the letter of a unicorn presenting an enthroned figure with the words 'your doughnuts, Master'
Flint added: 'And in case you didn't know that's pretty dang sweet.'
The letter also includes a drawing on the reverse of a unicorn presenting an enthroned figure with the words 'your doughnuts, Master'.
Ramon, who posted the letter to his Facebook account, tweeted that the letter was genuine and sent with 30 others from Flint's class.
'His obviously stood out,' Ramon added. The letter has
Web users have already created an artist's impression of Flint's praise for his weatherman hero, which has subsequently gone viral itself.