Reporter Sara Eisen caught making embarrassing wardrobe adjustment on camera
More from U.S. Headlines
- Man's act of kindness toward police officer goes viral
- Authorities say they found 2.7 pounds of cocaine in woman's bra at airport
- Maryland man Carlos Hollins arrested after Twitter post saying 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL'
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis found in contempt of court, ordered to jail
- Arielle Engert allegedly offered oral sex to three cops to get all charges dropped
A microphone mishap led one television reporter from revealing a bit more than she expected.
When it became clear that one reporter's mic was not working, the cameraman swapped over quickly to Sara Eisen.
Clearly thinking she was off-camera, the Bloomberg News reporter was adjusting her skirt and smoothing out her undergarments.
Oops! Ms Eisen quickly realizes she was on camera and looks shocked
Because the camera swapped over to her sooner than expected, the financial-savvy viewers caught a glimpse of Ms Eisen's underwear, quite the unusual sight for the trading floor.
In spite of the hiccup, Ms Eisen is able to brush her skirt down and get back to business.
Moving on: The Bloomberg News correspondent flashes a knowing smile before moving on to the latest on the Spanish markets
She flashes a quick, knowing smile and then moves right into the news about Spain's banking system debate.
Her Bloomberg bio states that she specializes in news about foreign exchange, fixed income markets, and the European debt crisis.
When she isn't at the markets desk, the Medill School of Journalism graduate has also travelled to Japan to cover the Fukushima nuclear crisis, an economic conference in Siena, Italy, and various G20 and IMF global meetings.