This couple's dog is pretty clear on who's the better driver
Dogs really are a man's best friend, especially when he's driving. Redditor zarmostill posted this side-by-side pic of what he says is his pooch in the car when his wife is driving and when he's behind the wheel.
According to zarmostill, "My wife believes she is a better driver, I let our dog decide." Maybe it's the sight of a rival canine in the distance that has his dog looking so alarmed in the photo and not his wife's driving skills (or lack thereof). But if not, the photographic proof is quite damning. Everyone knows dogs never lie. [Source]
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31