Man Streaks At Obama Rally In Philadelphia, Book Gets Thrown At President
More from Politics
- Republican presidential candidate and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal poses with gun at campaign stop, met with online mockery
- President Obama boots heckler from White House event: 'You're in my house'
- Randy Boehning: Politician who voted against gay rights outed on Grindr
- Johnny Isakson praises the passage of CRomnibus
- Newt Gingrich on 'This Week': boring Jeb Bush is 'probably' running for president
Philadelphia may be the City of Brotherly Love, but apparently not everyone attending a President Obama-headlined rally there this weekend feels that way -- and at least one person takes that feeling a little too close to heart.
An unknown guest in the audience launched a book at the president following his speech. In the video below, the literary projectile can be seen flying past Obama, who appears not to notice.
To top off the shenanigans, another attendee was arrested for streaking nude through the crowd.
According to the Weekly Standard the naked man was there to claim a million-dollar prize offered by billionaire Alki David:
"When I see the video and it's confirmed...it won't be check [that he sends], it will be cash," David, reached by phone tonight, told THE WEEKLY STANDARD.
The requirements of the streaking stunt, David told me, are that the streaker must have been within "eye-shot and ear shot of the president, they have to scream the name 'battlecam.com' six times, and they have to be nude."
The man has since been identified as Juan James Rodriguez, 24.
President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke before a crowd of about 18,000 supporters in Philadelphia as part of an upcoming tour designed to build momentum for Democratic candidates and close the ever-important enthusiasm gap between Democrat and Republican voters.