Man Streaks At Obama Rally In Philadelphia, Book Gets Thrown At President
More from Politics
- Bad lip reading of Republican debate makes it even more ridiculous (if that was possible)
- Hillary Clinton's Snapchat joke won't disappear right away
- Michigan politician Todd Courser ‘engineered smear campaign against HIMSELF to hide affair’
- Fox announces debate participants: 5 of 10 from Florida
- Awkward: Sen. Ted Cruz recalls watching porn with Sandra Day O’Connor
Philadelphia may be the City of Brotherly Love, but apparently not everyone attending a President Obama-headlined rally there this weekend feels that way -- and at least one person takes that feeling a little too close to heart.
An unknown guest in the audience launched a book at the president following his speech. In the video below, the literary projectile can be seen flying past Obama, who appears not to notice.
To top off the shenanigans, another attendee was arrested for streaking nude through the crowd.
According to the Weekly Standard the naked man was there to claim a million-dollar prize offered by billionaire Alki David:
"When I see the video and it's confirmed...it won't be check [that he sends], it will be cash," David, reached by phone tonight, told THE WEEKLY STANDARD.
The requirements of the streaking stunt, David told me, are that the streaker must have been within "eye-shot and ear shot of the president, they have to scream the name 'battlecam.com' six times, and they have to be nude."
The man has since been identified as Juan James Rodriguez, 24.
President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke before a crowd of about 18,000 supporters in Philadelphia as part of an upcoming tour designed to build momentum for Democratic candidates and close the ever-important enthusiasm gap between Democrat and Republican voters.