- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
Obama picture with student Madalyn Starkey at Colorado bar goes viral
More from Politics
- Georgia Senate and gubernatorial races: Republicans lead slightly
- Georgia Senate debate: more talk of outsourcing jobs and partisanship
- Three polls out in Georgia on Friday show statistical tie in U.S. Senate race, less so in governor’s race
- Michelle Nunn campaigns with dad, former Senator Sam Nunn, featured in new ad
- Georgia Democrat leads in race for U.S. Senate in third straight poll
When University of Colorado student Madalyn Starkey posed for a picture with President Barack Obama, she had no idea the hilarious image would go viral.
While traveling through Colorado on Tuesday, Obama stopped in at a local pub known as the Sink. In the photograph, Obama is grinning with his arm around Starkey while the self-described "Pro Student" points her finger at the president in seeming disbelief.
Starkey has been having fun with all the attention on her Twitter feed, writing, "Woooo, never knew a tweet could blow up like that. Neat!"
And then joking with another Twitter user, "bet you wish you had taken me to prom now, huh?"
The picture has taken off on social media sites like Instagram and Twitter. And it wasn't the only Obama photo to catch fire across the Web this week. In another photo from Tuesday, Obama appears to be high-fiving a small child after arriving at Buckley Air Force Base in Colorado.
After all the attention, it would seem the president is giving the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy a run for his money.