Wyo. woman Julia Big Crow accused of hitting 3 in parking lot
More from Regional
- Three cups of tea a day can cut your risk of diabetes even if you add milk
- Domestic felines found to search for food using VISION rather than smell
- Woman who pretended to be physician's assistant and treated HUNDREDS of children without a proper license sentenced to three years in prison
- 'Banana King' involved in fatal drug-fueled threesome jailed for up to four years after beating up his girlfriend in 'brutal' attack
- Hoodies that get you high!: The latest fashion trend is clothing equipped with pot smoking devices
A Wyoming woman is behind bars after authorities say she intentionally hit three women with her car in a bar parking lot.
Twenty-year-old Julia Big Crow of Cheyenne was being held at the Laramie County jail Wednesday on aggravated assault charges.
The investigation is still under way, but police spokesman Dan Long says police so far believe Big Crow purposely hit the women early Sunday outside Goofy's bar. Police say Big Crow had been involved in an altercation in the bar before that.
The women who were struck didn't suffer life-threatening injuries.
Jail records didn't indicate which lawyer is representing Big Crow.