Wyo. woman Julia Big Crow accused of hitting 3 in parking lot
More from Regional
- 14-year-old girl charged in fatal Chicago shooting of Endia Martin
- Courtney Ann Sanford dies in car crash while posting about ‘Happy’
- Former Fortune 500 exec Robert Dellinger charged with murder
- Train commuters run, jump and swing on pole in ‘worst rush hour service ever’
- Aspiring model Chelsea Gerrish, 20, killed in horrific road rage crash after being rammed head-on by father-of-three
A Wyoming woman is behind bars after authorities say she intentionally hit three women with her car in a bar parking lot.
Twenty-year-old Julia Big Crow of Cheyenne was being held at the Laramie County jail Wednesday on aggravated assault charges.
The investigation is still under way, but police spokesman Dan Long says police so far believe Big Crow purposely hit the women early Sunday outside Goofy's bar. Police say Big Crow had been involved in an altercation in the bar before that.
The women who were struck didn't suffer life-threatening injuries.
Jail records didn't indicate which lawyer is representing Big Crow.