Wyo. woman Julia Big Crow accused of hitting 3 in parking lot
More from Regional
- The dramatic moment a resident wrestles a gun away from a home invader
- Infertile mothers who use donor eggs DO pass their DNA to their children
- Orthodox priest George Passias resigns over sex tapes of parochial school principal
- Mary Berry says Great British Bake Off viewers would stop watching if she gained weight
- Pope Francis's New York menu created by Angelo Vivolo and Lidia Bastianich revealed
A Wyoming woman is behind bars after authorities say she intentionally hit three women with her car in a bar parking lot.
Twenty-year-old Julia Big Crow of Cheyenne was being held at the Laramie County jail Wednesday on aggravated assault charges.
The investigation is still under way, but police spokesman Dan Long says police so far believe Big Crow purposely hit the women early Sunday outside Goofy's bar. Police say Big Crow had been involved in an altercation in the bar before that.
The women who were struck didn't suffer life-threatening injuries.
Jail records didn't indicate which lawyer is representing Big Crow.