Wyo. woman Julia Big Crow accused of hitting 3 in parking lot
A Wyoming woman is behind bars after authorities say she intentionally hit three women with her car in a bar parking lot.
Twenty-year-old Julia Big Crow of Cheyenne was being held at the Laramie County jail Wednesday on aggravated assault charges.
The investigation is still under way, but police spokesman Dan Long says police so far believe Big Crow purposely hit the women early Sunday outside Goofy's bar. Police say Big Crow had been involved in an altercation in the bar before that.
The women who were struck didn't suffer life-threatening injuries.
Jail records didn't indicate which lawyer is representing Big Crow.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Oregon woman has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31