'Amish Mafia' actress Esther Schmucker beaten up by boyfriend Imir R. Williams
More from Regional
- 14-year-old girl charged in fatal Chicago shooting of Endia Martin
- Courtney Ann Sanford dies in car crash while posting about ‘Happy’
- Former Fortune 500 exec Robert Dellinger charged with murder
- Train commuters run, jump and swing on pole in ‘worst rush hour service ever’
- Aspiring model Chelsea Gerrish, 20, killed in horrific road rage crash after being rammed head-on by father-of-three
- Esther Schmucker, 27, told police she was 'repeatedly punched' by boyfriend Imir R. Williams, 24, following a late-night domestic dispute on Halloween at their Pennsylvania home
- Schmucker was treated for numerous injuries - including a broken nose, facial fracture and several broken teeth - but didn't report the incident for three days, with friends saying Williams was 'guarding' her
- Schmucker has filed at least three protection-from-abuse orders against her boyfriend - one citing sexual assault and another death threats - however all lapsed because she never made the court appearances
- Police are on the hunt for Williams, who they believe is hiding in Lancaster County or New Jersey
By Joel Christie
PUBLISHED: 18:52 EST, 5 November 2013 | UPDATED: 04:57 EST, 6 November 2013
Police have issued an arrest warrant for the rapper boyfriend of Amish Mafia star Esther Schmucker, who allegedly brutalized his actress girlfriend in an attack on Halloween, breaking her nose, teeth and cheekbones.
Schmucker, who stars in the Discovery Channel TV docu-drama as the character 'Esther', has previously filed at least three protection-from-abuse orders against her boyfriend Imir R. Williams - who also goes by the stage name Mirkat and is from Strasburg - however she failed to attend any of the court hearings so they were dismissed.
Now police are actively searching for Williams after Schmucker told them he repeatedly punched her in the face during an assault on October 31 at their home in Lancaster Country, Pennsylvania, where Amish Mafia is filmed.
The criminal complaint against Williams - who is black, 6-foot-4 and weighs 210 pounds - states that the alleged assault occurred between 1 and 2 a.m. Thursday at the home he shared with Schmucker in the 200 block of North Decatur Street, Strasburg.
Severely beaten: Esther Schmucker, seen here in character on Discovery series Amish Mafia, was allegedly beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend, rapper Imir R. Williams, at their home in Strasburg, a suburb of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Wanted: Imir R. Williams, 24, is wanted on a charge of aggravated assault for repeatedly punching Esther Schmucker in the head early on Halloween morning, charging documents indicate. As of Tuesday police were still looking for him
Scene: The couple live on this block in Strasburg, Lancaster County, which is close to the set of Amish Mafia. Schmucker told police the alleged attack happened in their home late on Halloween
Police were alerted to the incident by officials at Lancaster Regional Medical Center after Shmucker arrived for treatment for a broken nose, a facial fracture and numerous broken teeth.
Shmucker was reluctant to discuss what had happened with the medical staff, initially saying her attacker was female, according to Lancaster Online.
She then went into Strasburg police station on Sunday and officially reported the assault.
Schmucker told officers she was afraid to tell medical personnel who had beaten her because Williams stayed with her as she was being treated.
After allegedly attacking girlfriend Esther Schmucker, Imir R. Williams drove her here, to Lancaster Regional Medical Center, to have her injuries treated. When asked by staff what happened, Schmucker told them her wounds were inflicted by a female because Williams was at her side at the time
Schmucker is one of the stars of Discovery series Amish Mafia, which is now in its second series. It is part documentary, part re-enactment drama about the Amish men who protect their clan in Pennsylvania
Candice Klase, a roommate of Schmucker, has provided a written statement to police, saying that Williams wouldn't leave Schmucker's side in the three days following the attack, 'like he was guarding her'.
'She was in fear... to tell the nurse that Williams was the person that did it,' police wrote in a court affidavit.
In the PFA petitions filed this summer, Schmucker maintains Williams sexually assaulted her, beat her and threatened to kill her several times.
'He told me he will chop me into pieces and throw me in the garbage can,' she wrote in one petition.
Esther Schmucker is now cooperating with police are failing to follow through with three previous protection-from-abuse orders against boyfriend Imir R. Williams
'He told me multiple times that he is going to kill me and that he just has to figure out how to do it,' she also wrote.
Police said they are 'very familiar with this couple'.
Police believe Williams might still be in Lancaster County or could have fled to New Jersey.