Naked masseuse arrested by undercover cop in sting on unlicensed massage parlors
More from Regional
- 14-year-old girl charged in fatal Chicago shooting of Endia Martin
- Courtney Ann Sanford dies in car crash while posting about ‘Happy’
- Former Fortune 500 exec Robert Dellinger charged with murder
- Train commuters run, jump and swing on pole in ‘worst rush hour service ever’
- Aspiring model Chelsea Gerrish, 20, killed in horrific road rage crash after being rammed head-on by father-of-three
- Casey Wright being held on $10,000 bond over claims she didn't have permit
- Second spa worker also arrested in crackdown on sexual businesses
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:44 EST, 6 December 2013 | UPDATED: 10:44 EST, 6 December 2013
A naked woman has been arrested at a massage parlor after police raided a Houston spa on Monday that was suspected of breaking licensing rules.
Casey Wright, 37, was charged with being nude in a business and failing to obtain a sexually oriented business permit.
A second woman, Juan Wei Fu, also faces charges of failing to obtain a sexually oriented permit, according to Harris County officials.
Charges: Casey Wright, left, who was found nude at the spa, and Juan Wei Fu, right, have been arrested
Crackdown: An undercover detective arrested the two women at Oasis Spa in Harris County
The pair were arrested during a compliance inspection, when an undercover detective visited the Oasis Spa near Ella Boulevard.
The officer was allegedly offered a massage, but claimed the spa and staff were not licensed to perform the service, according to the Houston Chronicle.
Harris County has been clamping down on unlicensed massage parlors for about two years, after more than 100 residents voiced concerns.
Stricter regulations banning sexually orientated businesses from operating within 1,500ft of schools, churches, day care centers and parks has driven the spas to the outskirts of the city.
'We’ve arrested every girl in a massage parlor, and the next day the business opens up again with a whole new set of girls,' Vice Squad agent Chris Montemayor told Your Houston News in 2011.
Wright is being held on $10,000 bond and Fu had her bond set at $1,000.