Man arrested in child molestation case in Statesboro
More from Savannah
- Asked & Answered: What are these survey markers on Cherry Street?
- First Alert Meteorologist Pat Prokop: short sleeve weather is here, but don't put away that winter coat - find out WHY on WTOC
- Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path
- SC State president files for injunction against school
- Investigators: Pictures show substitute teacher writing obscene statement in class
Statesboro Police arrested a man after investigating a child molestation case.
Police arrested Allen Webb, 52, and he was charged with two counts of sexual battery and three counts of child molestation.
The Bulloch County Department of Family and Children Services reported an incident of possible child molestation back in January.
Officials say two juvenile victims accused Webb of "inappropriate contact" with them in 2012.
Webb is currently being held in the Bulloch County Jail pending further court action.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.