Man arrested in child molestation case in Statesboro
More from Savannah
- FBI offers $5,000 for information in serial bank robber's capture
- Willie Lovett files injunction over pension garnishment
- Judge denies bond after rap group arrested in Statesboro
- Cimmaron St at Liberty Pkwy closed, SWAT searching for shooting suspect
- Savannah woman pleads guilty after fifth DUI arrest
Statesboro Police arrested a man after investigating a child molestation case.
Police arrested Allen Webb, 52, and he was charged with two counts of sexual battery and three counts of child molestation.
The Bulloch County Department of Family and Children Services reported an incident of possible child molestation back in January.
Officials say two juvenile victims accused Webb of "inappropriate contact" with them in 2012.
Webb is currently being held in the Bulloch County Jail pending further court action.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.