Two charged in Brunswick armed robbery
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- A stronger US dollar could mean travel deals for vacations overseas
- Sadness, disappointment in Philippines after Pacquiao defeat
On May 2, Brunswick Police detectives arrested Donte Jackson, 17, of Brunswick, on charges stemming from an armed robbery and aggravated assault that took place in Brunswick on March 11.
Police say the victim, a local pastor, was shot in the arm during the attempted robbery by Jackson and Demarquise Elkins.
Jackson has been charged with criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, two counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and giving false statements.
Elkins was also charged as a suspect in the case. He has been charged with criminal attempt to commit armed robbery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.