Two charged in Brunswick armed robbery
On May 2, Brunswick Police detectives arrested Donte Jackson, 17, of Brunswick, on charges stemming from an armed robbery and aggravated assault that took place in Brunswick on March 11.
Police say the victim, a local pastor, was shot in the arm during the attempted robbery by Jackson and Demarquise Elkins.
Jackson has been charged with criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, two counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and giving false statements.
Elkins was also charged as a suspect in the case. He has been charged with criminal attempt to commit armed robbery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Oregon woman has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31