5 charged in Uvalda meth lab bust
Five people are behind bars after the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office raided a meth lab on Hwy 221 in Uvalda Wednesday.
According to authorities, an ongoing investigation led to the home. Police say several labs were discovered.
Lee Presgraves, Clara Williams, Robert McCoy, Robert Johnson and Shannon Newsome have all been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
Presgraves and Johnson have also been charged with intent to distribute.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31