5 charged in Uvalda meth lab bust
More from Savannah
- Charleston Judge could decide how Jasper County children represented on school board
- Fiance of woman found dead in Apache Ave. apartment charged with murder
- Flannery O'Connor Book Trail Collaborative unveils latest Little Free Library in Savannah
- Pot fight between DC Mayor, Congress could cost the city
- Feds: 3 accused in Islamic State plot had vocalized beliefs
Five people are behind bars after the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office raided a meth lab on Hwy 221 in Uvalda Wednesday.
According to authorities, an ongoing investigation led to the home. Police say several labs were discovered.
Lee Presgraves, Clara Williams, Robert McCoy, Robert Johnson and Shannon Newsome have all been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
Presgraves and Johnson have also been charged with intent to distribute.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.