5 charged in Uvalda meth lab bust
More from Savannah
- Iraqi libraries ransacked by Islamic State group in Mosul
- Japan says efforts to free Islamic State hostage deadlocked
- Pennsylvania Ave. closed between Elgin St., Clemson St. as MAIT investigates accident
- Pilots in helium-filled balloon land safely in Mexico
- Average cost of a Super Bowl ticket up $1,000 from last year
Five people are behind bars after the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office raided a meth lab on Hwy 221 in Uvalda Wednesday.
According to authorities, an ongoing investigation led to the home. Police say several labs were discovered.
Lee Presgraves, Clara Williams, Robert McCoy, Robert Johnson and Shannon Newsome have all been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
Presgraves and Johnson have also been charged with intent to distribute.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.