5 charged in Uvalda meth lab bust
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- Chicago mayor: McCarthy out as police superintendent
- 'Caring Santa' at Savannah Mall for children with sensory concerns
Five people are behind bars after the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office raided a meth lab on Hwy 221 in Uvalda Wednesday.
According to authorities, an ongoing investigation led to the home. Police say several labs were discovered.
Lee Presgraves, Clara Williams, Robert McCoy, Robert Johnson and Shannon Newsome have all been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
Presgraves and Johnson have also been charged with intent to distribute.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.