Man killed on Bluffton Parkway wreck identified
The Beaufort County coroner said a Hardeeville man was killed in a crash Sunday morning on Bluffton.
Investigators say a man was driving the wrong way in the eastbound lanes of Bluffton Parkway when he collided head-on with a four-door Mazda sedan.
The man who was driving in the eastbound lanes was identified as 65-year-old William Thompson, according to the coroner. He was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash, but died from his injuries.
The driver of the Mazda was not wearing a seat belt and was taken to memorial university medical center in savannah.
The name of that driver has not been released yet.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31