Did Bobby Deen get married over the weekend?
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- New tropical storm, in the Pacific. Oh, that's OK! How 'bout our Friday? Big John's FIRST ALERT Weekend Forecast on WTOC!
- Man to man discussion held at Moses Jackson Community Center
Does Paula Deen have a new daughter-in-law?
WTOC is being told her son, Bobby Deen, tied the knot in a small, private ceremony over the weekend in Savannah. Not many details are being released, but we are told they decided to do it this weekend because his bride Claudia Lovera's family was in town from Venezuela.
E! News spoke with WTOC Tuesday inquiring about the information. They say Lovera's Instagram shows a picture from over the weekend showing Lovera and Deen sharing a kiss, and it appears she is wearing what looks like a white wedding dress.
No official marriage license or certificate is on file, but according to the Chatham County Probate Court website:
If the applicants have completed premarital education pursuant to Code Section 19-3-30.1 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated that it included at least six hours of instruction. The certificate and/or form must have an original signature and notarized stating the couple have completed the course. This information has to be on the letterhead or certificate when applying for the marriage license. Marriage License must be obtained within 12 months of date of application. The charge will be $26.00.
Still no word or confirmation from the Deen camp in regards to the possible nuptials.