Kiara Gray: Woman, 22, shot and killed in Hinesville
A 22-year-old Hinesville woman was shot to death early Friday morning after a card game in 900 block of Whippoorwill Way in Hinesville.
Maj. Thomas Cribbs, chief of investigations for Hinesville Police, said an argument broke out between two men about 3 a.m. A gun was pulled, Cribbs said, and one man was pistol-whipping another when the pistol went off and the bullet hit Kiara Gray in the head.
She was taken to Liberty Regional Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31