Kiara Gray: Woman, 22, shot and killed in Hinesville
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- Everything is quiet now, more inland storms tomorrow. And the weekend forecast? Big John's FIRST ALERT now on 11 at 11!
- Theater gunman's writings alternate between ramblings, plans
A 22-year-old Hinesville woman was shot to death early Friday morning after a card game in 900 block of Whippoorwill Way in Hinesville.
Maj. Thomas Cribbs, chief of investigations for Hinesville Police, said an argument broke out between two men about 3 a.m. A gun was pulled, Cribbs said, and one man was pistol-whipping another when the pistol went off and the bullet hit Kiara Gray in the head.
She was taken to Liberty Regional Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.