Fire destroys Ellabell home
An investigation is underway after fire destroyed a home in Bryan County displacing two adults.
The Bryan County Disaster Action Team was called to the home in the 100 block of Mulberry Park in Ellabell Sunday afternoon after one of the homeowners was outside talking to a relative and noticed smoke coming from the house.
Fire crews from Pembroke and Ellabell responded to the fire which took quite some time to put out. One of the family's two dogs did not survive. The family says they will be able to stay with relatives until they can get back on their feet.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31