BCSO: Woman hits man with car after argument
A woman is charged with aggravated assault after an argument with a man companion. The Bulloch County sheriff's deputies were dispatched on Sunday to US 25 near the Jenkins County line. A 42-year-old man told deputies that he and Lakisha Bobbie Lee, 26, of Wrens, had been driving from Wrens to Statesboro on US 25 when they started arguing over a cell phone.
Lee pulled over and told him to get of the car did. She got out, physically assaulted the victim, got back into the vehicle and hit him while in reverse, according to the Bulloch County Sheriff's Office. The victim was transported to East Georgia Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Jenkins County Sheriff's deputies stop Lee while she was in Jenkins County. She was transported back to Bulloch County.
Lee was booked into the Bulloch County Jail and charged with aggravated assault and several other traffic charges. She awaits further court action.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31