- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
- Did Kim Kardashian just accidentally reveal that she’s pregnant?
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Georgia Bulldogs No.11 in college football playoff rankings
- Video: Darian King explodes and hits lineswoman with thrown racket in tennis Challenger event
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
BCSO: Woman hits man with car after argument
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- Feds sue AT&T over alleged data throttling
- Investigators search for cause of overnight house fire in Savannah
A woman is charged with aggravated assault after an argument with a man companion. The Bulloch County sheriff's deputies were dispatched on Sunday to US 25 near the Jenkins County line. A 42-year-old man told deputies that he and Lakisha Bobbie Lee, 26, of Wrens, had been driving from Wrens to Statesboro on US 25 when they started arguing over a cell phone.
Lee pulled over and told him to get of the car did. She got out, physically assaulted the victim, got back into the vehicle and hit him while in reverse, according to the Bulloch County Sheriff's Office. The victim was transported to East Georgia Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Jenkins County Sheriff's deputies stop Lee while she was in Jenkins County. She was transported back to Bulloch County.
Lee was booked into the Bulloch County Jail and charged with aggravated assault and several other traffic charges. She awaits further court action.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.