Man charged with infecting teen with HIV
More from Savannah
- SCMPD seeks man for questioning in Jan. 17 fatal shooting
- Beaufort City Council settles lawsuit over Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
- Japan's Abe calls latest hostage deadline 'despicable'
- All lanes of Highway 278 WB open following wreck at Hilton Head Bridges
- Bulloch County Humane Society to reopen after Parvo outbreak
A 23-year-old Savannah man has been charged with knowingly infecting a teenage girl with HIV.
Savannah-Chatham Metro Police said Antonio Myawn Bacon Jr. is charged with with statutory rape and reckless conduct by an HIV-infected person after knowingly infecting the teen. Police said the victim is a minor.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the SCMPD Special Victim's Unit.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.