Two HHI men charged after drug investigation
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- BCSO responds to domestic dispute, barricaded subject
- Statesboro Annual Feed the Boro Meal underway
Two Hilton Head men were arrested Thursday night after an drug investigation at a north end home.
Beaufort County sheriff's office investigators conducted drug buys over the last several months and obtained a search warrant for a home on Spanish Wells Road.
Investigators carried out the search warrant at about 6 p.m. The search resulted in an estimated 30.5 grams of crack cocaine; an estimated 415.4 grams of marijuana; an estimated 3.2 grams of powder cocaine; six unidentified pills and drug paraphernalia, according to the BCSO.
Dayne Edward Wright, 25, and John Glenn Campbell, 49, were home at the time and arrested. Wright was charged with possession with intent to distribute both cocaine and, and trafficking crack cocaine. Campbell was charged with possession of cocaine and simple possession of marijuana. Both remain at the Beaufort County Detention Center awaiting bond hearings.
The investigation continues and more arrests/charges are anticipated.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.