Two HHI men charged after drug investigation
Two Hilton Head men were arrested Thursday night after an drug investigation at a north end home.
Beaufort County sheriff's office investigators conducted drug buys over the last several months and obtained a search warrant for a home on Spanish Wells Road.
Investigators carried out the search warrant at about 6 p.m. The search resulted in an estimated 30.5 grams of crack cocaine; an estimated 415.4 grams of marijuana; an estimated 3.2 grams of powder cocaine; six unidentified pills and drug paraphernalia, according to the BCSO.
Dayne Edward Wright, 25, and John Glenn Campbell, 49, were home at the time and arrested. Wright was charged with possession with intent to distribute both cocaine and, and trafficking crack cocaine. Campbell was charged with possession of cocaine and simple possession of marijuana. Both remain at the Beaufort County Detention Center awaiting bond hearings.
The investigation continues and more arrests/charges are anticipated.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31