- New HEG poll of early Georgia voters shows Reps leading with over 50 percent in Senate, Governor races
- 2 People Dead After Small plane hits airport building in Wichita, KS
- Isis behead 30 people in Iraq
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
Two HHI men charged after drug investigation
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- Chase after armed robbery ends at Georgia, Mississippi Street
- CNT seizes large amount of heroin from home
Two Hilton Head men were arrested Thursday night after an drug investigation at a north end home.
Beaufort County sheriff's office investigators conducted drug buys over the last several months and obtained a search warrant for a home on Spanish Wells Road.
Investigators carried out the search warrant at about 6 p.m. The search resulted in an estimated 30.5 grams of crack cocaine; an estimated 415.4 grams of marijuana; an estimated 3.2 grams of powder cocaine; six unidentified pills and drug paraphernalia, according to the BCSO.
Dayne Edward Wright, 25, and John Glenn Campbell, 49, were home at the time and arrested. Wright was charged with possession with intent to distribute both cocaine and, and trafficking crack cocaine. Campbell was charged with possession of cocaine and simple possession of marijuana. Both remain at the Beaufort County Detention Center awaiting bond hearings.
The investigation continues and more arrests/charges are anticipated.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.