Two HHI men charged after drug investigation
More from Savannah
- BCSO looking for man wanted for fraud, questioning in woman's disappearance
- SFES Fire Officer of the Year honored by Southside Optimists
- Motorcyclist dies after crash over the weekend, MAIT investigating
- Getty oil heir found dead wrote of serious health problem
- "Exploding head syndrome" is real, and surprisingly common
Two Hilton Head men were arrested Thursday night after an drug investigation at a north end home.
Beaufort County sheriff's office investigators conducted drug buys over the last several months and obtained a search warrant for a home on Spanish Wells Road.
Investigators carried out the search warrant at about 6 p.m. The search resulted in an estimated 30.5 grams of crack cocaine; an estimated 415.4 grams of marijuana; an estimated 3.2 grams of powder cocaine; six unidentified pills and drug paraphernalia, according to the BCSO.
Dayne Edward Wright, 25, and John Glenn Campbell, 49, were home at the time and arrested. Wright was charged with possession with intent to distribute both cocaine and, and trafficking crack cocaine. Campbell was charged with possession of cocaine and simple possession of marijuana. Both remain at the Beaufort County Detention Center awaiting bond hearings.
The investigation continues and more arrests/charges are anticipated.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.