Shan Cheley to be sentenced Jan. 15
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- BCSO looking for wanted credit card fraud suspect
- Downtown Ridgeland seeing an increase in crime
Shan Cheley, the man convicted of killing 18-year-old Amber Deloach, will find out his sentence at a sentencing hearing scheduled for Jan. 15.
Cheley was convicted earlier this December for Deloach's murder. Her body was found in the trunk of her burned up car in September 2012.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.