PULSE Art and Technology Festival hosted at Jepson Center for the Arts
More from Savannah
- Parents concerned after shots fired in children's section of the library
- Georgia Southern University to host the first World Universities Forum in the United States
- Gov. Deal proclaims Feb. 2-6 as Severe Weather Preparedness Week
- Air unit fire causes evacuation of Langston Chapel Schools
- Military installations in Beaufort County greatly impact local economy
The PULSE Art and Technology Festival presents pioneering, future-looking art expression at the Jepson Center for the Arts.
Running from Jan. 29-Feb. 2, the free five-day celebration invites the public to participate in interactive art experiences and hands on workshops.
"I think everyone really loves interactive work, so it has been a big hit for us really, and we are excited to be able to continue and present it," said Telfair Museums Senior Curator of Education Harry Delorme.
Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.