PULSE Art and Technology Festival hosted at Jepson Center for the Arts
More from Savannah
- Rincon couple James Owens, Nicole Wagner charged in ATV theft
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major Douglas Burkhalter arrested in child porn investigation
- Savannah store owner Jay Patel busted purchasing stolen goods for his shop
- Don't twist that Oreo: Cookie gets skinny, 'sophisticated'
- Official: No evidence of shooting at Walter Reed hospital
The PULSE Art and Technology Festival presents pioneering, future-looking art expression at the Jepson Center for the Arts.
Running from Jan. 29-Feb. 2, the free five-day celebration invites the public to participate in interactive art experiences and hands on workshops.
"I think everyone really loves interactive work, so it has been a big hit for us really, and we are excited to be able to continue and present it," said Telfair Museums Senior Curator of Education Harry Delorme.
Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.