PULSE Art and Technology Festival hosted at Jepson Center for the Arts
The PULSE Art and Technology Festival presents pioneering, future-looking art expression at the Jepson Center for the Arts.
Running from Jan. 29-Feb. 2, the free five-day celebration invites the public to participate in interactive art experiences and hands on workshops.
"I think everyone really loves interactive work, so it has been a big hit for us really, and we are excited to be able to continue and present it," said Telfair Museums Senior Curator of Education Harry Delorme.
Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31